close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Stormtroopers in New Jersey!

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by rppnj, May 1, 2013.

1. rppnj

rppnj

Feb 1, 2006
    The reason that I continue to post information regarding
    'The Peoples Republik of New Jersey' is to remind gun owners throughout the U.S. that the BHO administration is attempting to spread New Jersey's liberal agenda (like a virus) to all of the other states. Watch the Youtube video. Doesn't NJ remind you of pre-war Germany in the 1930's?

2. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Well NJ voters you have your marching orders come Nov 2014! Vote those SOB's out of office! Run pro constitutional conservatives against them!:steamed:

3. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Sep 30, 2006
    Not surprising but you have such a "strong" Republican Governor I can't believe he lets this go on. :whistling:

4. Cambo

Cambo

Jun 19, 2006
    Texas
    That will never happen. To be a successful NJ politician, you have to be for gun control. I will be voting with my feet within 2 months. F NJ.

5. kirbinster

kirbinster

Jan 28, 2013
    New Jersey
    I was there that day, I was the first person there that morning and never got to speak. The crowd was probably 80% pro gun yet they made you fill out forms on which topics you wanted to talk about and whether you were for or against. They then picked people to speak so that they had roughly equal numbers speaking for and against. IF you were for their bills you got to talk about anything you wanted. If you were against them the ass wipe Norcross would cut you off and say speak to the bill speak to the bill. It was a total joke. If the law did not require they have this meeting they would have just voted in the dark, it was already decided before the meeting what would happen. The entire thing is a disgrace.

6. mc1911

mc1911

Nov 25, 2011

NJ= North Korea!

7. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    “We must be able to arrest people before they commit crimes. By registering guns and knowing who has them we can do that... If they have guns they are pretty likely to commit a crime.”
    Mary Ann Carlson, State Senator (VT)

Sounds similar to:
    “Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State.” Heinrich Himmler

“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.”
    Joseph Stalin

8. LMGTEXAS

LMGTEXAS Semper Fidelis, TSRA Life member, NRA Life Member

Oct 21, 2008
    I would never consider going to New Jersey simply because of the ridiculous anti-American gun control laws enacted there. As a matter of fact, I am extremely careful about where I travel or how I spend my disposable funds. I try not to patronize states, corporations, movie studios or actors/actresses, restaurants, stores, or any other entity or individual that espouses or demonstrates anti-American, unconstitutional, or any other anti-freedom opinions or actions. Here in Texas our legislators passed "Open Carry" laws. Surprise! No blood running down the streets here, no crime sprees or mass shootings, just ordinary, law abiding gun carrying citizens periodically saving the day and stopping criminals dead in their tracks. Solid proof that the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun! I am a former Marine and a retiree from 25 years working in local and state criminal justice agencies and the one thing my experience has shown me is that a citizen with a gun is usually on the scene quicker than any law enforcement officer - "When seconds count, the police are minutes away!" A law abiding, armed citizenry is the solution to stopping violent criminals in our society today!

dbarry likes this.
  9. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

Feb 1, 2005
    PA
    Another Zombie thread awakens.

Add me to the escapee list.

10. johnjohn

johnjohn

May 24, 2009
    Baton Rouge La.
    Don't want any part of N.J. or any other totalitarian state.