close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Stopped by my gun shop this morning...

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by noeyes, Jan 2, 2010.

1. noeyes

noeyes

Jan 14, 2009
    Huntsville, AL.
    and they have dropped their price on a M&P15-22 to $399! :wow:

I've been debating the S&W or Sig and was gonna wait to check on both at a show next weekend, but I think this makes up my mind. I don't see any reason to wait.

2. DriBak

DriBak GUNS UP Millennium Member

Jul 4, 1999
    West Texas
    Jump on it, I just wish they came with a threaded barrel

3. camcom76

camcom76

Dec 27, 2009
    I warn you that their is a reason these things are that cheap. The extractor on mine blew out on the second magazine. A piece of the shell casing hit me in the face. It is only a matter of time before they recall these things. Something causes the gun to fire out of battery which results in the extractor blowing out. Just giving you a heads up. BTW, I have read where several other people have had the same thing happen.

4. GLOCKMASTER

GLOCKMASTER Mean Ass

Jul 23, 2000
    North Carolina
    I know the earlier models had an extractor problem.

I have several hundred rounds through mine without issue and I also have a good friend that has several thousand through his without having any problems.

5. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

Dec 21, 2002
    Texas
    $399, and you didn't bring it home?

I've got something over 2,000 rounds through mine.
    In .223 ammo savings the gun paid for itself last month.:supergrin:

My friend, his kids and another friend were shooting my SIG 15-2 yesterday. Loading 11 magazines as fast as they could and blasting away. He said they shot at least 7-8 hundred rounds. That makes over a thousand rounds through the SIG in 12 days.

Wait until the weather warms up, That SIG and S&W will get some use.:supergrin:

6. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

Oct 7, 2000
    Bend Oregon

...dropped to $399??? What were they before!!!

>>They run $329 NIB 'round these parts. Kieth's Sporting Goods in Gresham Oregon.