close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Stop The Insanity!!!!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Punisher_nbi45, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Punisher_nbi45

Punisher_nbi45 R we der yet?

Dec 24, 2004
    a place far, far away
    Just watching TV Patrol right now. I focused on the dispersal that happened at the provincial capital in Iloilo wherein the Regional Mobile Group was called upon to remove the incumbent Governor since he was suspended by the DILG.

As usual, things turned to heck in a hand basket, and now, both sides are pointing fingers arising out of the alleged irregularities/harshness in which the police served out the eviction order put out by the DILG.

My first question: Why is it that suspended government officials insist on staying in their offices even though the final orders for their suspension have been handed down?

Second question: Why do they have to call in their friends/families/relatives/supporters/etc. and have them make camp at their offices?

Frankly, I don't give a $h*t who is right or wrong, I'm actually sympathizing for those poor cops who might get caught up in this just because they were following orders from their superiors.

Politics suck!!!

2. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

Power is addictive...and it has its withdrawal symptoms. Every dirty politico wants a dynasty.

Die-nasty nalang silang lahat.

3. Punisher_nbi45

Dec 24, 2004
    a place far, far away
    BT,

Long time no see, bro!

Mukhang busy ka talaga. Kelan ka ba napupunta sa shop? Just haven't seen you in a long time, wanna shoot the breeze with you.

By the way, you guys want to shoot sometime?

Anyway, take care and, as Bien says, "Watch your six!"

4. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

I was there twice lang this week. Daming project this time of the year eh! Need cash for new toys hehe...

Shoot tayo? Daya mo may exemption ka eh! :sad:

Kita tayo soon bro. May cutlery shipment due anytime ang SOE. Agawan nanaman 'to!

Keep safe!

5. neviv

neviv

Jul 22, 2006
    Pilipinas

That's true

6. Punisher_nbi45

Dec 24, 2004
    a place far, far away
    WOW!! Kelan ka punta, okay, daan ako this week. Just nice to see what's new, although baka hindi pa rin ako makabili dahil poor pa rin tayo!

:animlol:

BTW, kaya ko na-post ito, I'm just sad that some PNP guys will get suspended (or worse, sacked) just because they are following orders. I saw the video and, overall, I didn't think it was overkill. Just my humble opinion.

7. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    this is according to our favorite sec. gonzales of the DOJ regarding the raid conductued by the PNP in iloilo capital.

8. egoy

egoy

Aug 24, 2006
    as seen on tv....

taka lang ako don sa pulis na nagbabasag ng salamin. mukang napasarap sya sa pag smash ng mga glass panels. it was seen na pumapasok na sa isang crashed glass door yon police forces pero patuloy pa rin sa paghataw ng sledgehammer yon isa. nakapasok na lahat hataw pa rin sya don sa second and third panels. tapos doon din naman sya dumaan sa first. nanira lang talaga.

9. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    That's what happened to Gen. Raymundo Jarque. He was implementing a court order in Pulupandan in the early 90's and a case was filed against him. His retirement pay was witheld pending the case, and there was so much injustice done to him that he became a rebel.

It took almost a decade for his case to be dismissed, but the damage has been done to an honest person just doing his job.

10. Kiddo

Kiddo

Jun 14, 2003
    Dito rin ako nagtaka! I am all for our LEOs, they do a very hard job to keep us safe, pero dapat they should 'police' their ranks more. Baka kulang sa training yung pulis na yun or naglalabas lang ng stress. :animlol:

11. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

There maybe (a big MAYBE) some tactics involved in breaking the other glass windows. One window = one entrance/exit. If the first entrance / exit is compromised or if the entry team has to enter or evacuate quickly, it makes sense to make more entry points 'diba? Kaya nauso ang dynamic and multi-point entry. Maximum surprise, more points covered, and multiple exit options.

Then again, he may just have been enjoying himself.:animlol:

12. +1, punisher. Only in the Philippines talaga! Everytime an official especially politicians got suspended or sacked by competemt authorities, the typical thing he does is that he will stay at his office for days...even months..just to keep his post as if its the dearest thing to him. He is surrounded by friends, family members,or even by armed goons and bodyguards. Supportes are there outside making a people power thing and barricaded the gates of his office. They even have some entertaiments and having some festive moods. Only in the Philippines!! Do we have a government of laws?? Naah!! people usually supports their idols who are under this situation, right or wrong..Then here comes the law enforcers,some are even relatives/friends of those officials who are suspended/sacked but they just follow orders to bodily removed the suspended officials. Complaints are being lodged against these enforcers for alledged brutalities, human rights abuses..Investigation came in, and viola!! police officers are the culprit. Pity to these officers, for complying a direct order, nagka kaso pa!!

I suggest that DILG should conduct seminars to local officials with course titled: Suspension/Dismissal 101, "How to deal with suspension/dismissal order from the Ombudsman"..:upeyes:

13. toxic

toxic

Jan 15, 2005
    doin' time
    Who ever is behind that Moro moro , really is a genious..ba ang haba ng media coverage(airtime).

14. ilocano

ilocano Down Under.

Dec 9, 2004
    I had the same discussion with my wife a few days back.. why are these ppl so engrossed with power? why dont they just step down and seek for whatever remedy (ies) that is provided for by law in the comfort of their own homes? the result will be the same anyways.

Camping in/out of their offices will not accomplish anything. Kawawa na naman ang mga pulis na napagutusan.

Dennis, regards.. everything went well (fyi).

15. MRV_G17

MRV_G17

Jan 20, 2006
    TOKYO
    my 1 cent..

ano ba ang dahilan baket karamihan sa pulitiko eh ayaw umalis sa puwesto nila?? my opinion is... POWER & MONEY.

- di uso ang trapik sa mga pulitiko. hahawiin ng mga alepores nila ang trapik makalusot lang sila sa trapik. syempre yung ibang nasa higher position 'chopper' ang gamit.. at si juan dela cruz ang nagbabayad ng gasolina.
    - libre sasakyan/gasolina at syempre libre drayber. during my vacation last month, i noticed a lot of red plate number cars/SUVs on saturdays and sunday. naiiling na lang ako.
    - VIP treatment sila sa airport. they have their own passage sa NAIA, depature at arrival... and again, si juan dela cruz ang nagbabayad sa airfare at hotel nila.

public service?? nahh. they only do 'self service'.
    ilan ba sa mga politicians natin ang talagang public servant?
    hhmm... ewam ko pero ala ako maisip eh
    :supergrin:

16. nitrox920

nitrox920

Nov 23, 2006
    over under
    Jarque being a general should have known better...

..that he shouldn't have dipped his sticky fingers..in FAMILY MATTERS..

17. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    He was just implementing a court order and not siding with anybody. Kaso lang, one of the parties got a good lawyer who nailed him pretty bad.

As it turned out, he was acquitted. But not after almost ten years.

Those are the risks involved when you are either in law enforcement or in the military.

18. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    yup. but i think the pnp personnel involved in this carnival show are now in depp sh*^t after the senate censured them including the secretary of local govt.