close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Stolen Firearms Please read

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by crabpainter, Nov 30, 2007.

1. crabpainter

crabpainter

Jan 8, 2005
    KY
    Bob Taylor, a retired Lexington/Fayette LEO in the Lake Herrington area was the victim of a recent burglary. Several items were stolen. He would like your help finding the following:

Browning Auto 5, 20ga. with slug barrel. Serial number 7Z-1720
    Winchester model 88 lever action rifle, .308 cal. Serial number 22327 w/scope
    Mossberg pump shotgun model 500, 20ga.
    Winchester model 94 lever action .30/30 w/scope
    Winchester model 94 lever action .30/30 Buffalo Bill Commemorative (never fired)
    Jennings 25 auto pistol
    2 Berretta 15 rnd magazines for model 92F

Please call Bob at (859) 748-9054 or (859) 252-7518 if you have any information.

Very Respectfully Randy aka Crabpainter

2. KYMike

KYMike 9mm Apologist

Jan 23, 2007
    Kentucky
    Hey folks,

As of today, none of Bob's weapons have been recovered. With spring coming, we have a lot of shows coming up. It may be a long shot now, but PLEASE keep an eye out for these pieces in your travels. Bob's a super guy, and if we don't look out for each other, who will?

~~Mike

3. TCKDRVR20

TCKDRVR20 Infidel

Jan 7, 2008
    Paintsville, Kentucky
    Bad things happen to good people... I would check pawn shops/flea markets in surrounding counties. Who besides a junkie/someone desperate for money would have the balls to burglarize a LEO or anyone for that matter? I'm about 3 hours from Lexington, and will certainly watch my local shops.