Stoked newb, with a LE6920.

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by glockin-45, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Yesterday i went to work at wally-world, late shift 12-9pm.
    And they had one Colt LE6920 AR. I'm like damn, i wish i could get that (been wanting one) but had to go to work.
    All i could think about was that rifle, i told myself if i'm lucky enough that it's still there at my 2:00 break, it's mine. Well it was, and it is! I couldn't be happier. It only came with one PMAG 30, GEN M2 mag. Nothing else came in today, no guns no ammo.:supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    I'm stoked! Okie Memorial Area Apr 4, 2012
    Unstoked about Herter's ammo too. Caliber Corner Mar 1, 2010
    Newbie from Ohio Introduction Forum Friday at 4:07 PM
    Texas newbie Introduction Forum Tuesday at 11:21 PM
    Newbie Introduction Forum Aug 7, 2015

3. mvician

Lifetime Member

Congrats!

4. Congrats. I assume it also came with the Magpul rear sight, and no sling or cleaning kit?

5. Yes, it has the pop up rear sight, and came with the sling swivel's only. NO handle. TKS! guy's, i can't wait to shoot it.:cool:

6. G23c

great rifle, good for you.

7. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Lot of that going on around here I hear. Employees getting the guns when they come in and then flipping em to friends or gun broker.

Gratz!!!

8. WTH-are you talking about! I had to wait till my break, they don't hold nothing for an employee! I was lucky! I did get my 10% discount, and only pd 1,053.94 out the door.:supergrin: and mine is not for sale. Why would someone pay more now that they dropped the ban?:tongueout:

9. Congrats on a great rifle.

10. I'm coming down to NC from NY tomorrow. May have to stop at Walmart. I forget what store with ammo or guns looks like! Nice score!

11. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Congrats on your new rifle! :thumbsup:

12. Congrats!

1911club#410

13. Rooster Rugburn

Rooster Rugburn Got Pignose?

There is something special about a Colt. They look better than any other rifle, and have an "awe" factor when you open the box.

14. I believe, they want to vote on the ban of military looking rifles, this April.

I was hoping, that once they DID NOT vote, in the senate, to ban military looking rifles. That the ban was a done deal.

Sir, your doing the right thing, learn to use your rifle. And not make a profit like SOME will do.

Your Rifle, is what the 2nd Amendment calls for. So learn your rifle.

15. CONGRATS! Picked on up a couple of months ago. Shoots great!

16. Thank's Guy's, now to find ammo:crying:

17. Congrats, you own a fine rifle. You'll like it even more when you shoot it.
    Don't go crazy over add on stuff, unless you're gonna use it for HD. If using for HD put a bright white light on it.
    Buy ammo and P-mags and learn to shoot your irons.
    Then, put an Aimpoint micro on it and call it good.

18. #19 Teecher45, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  19. TKS- Teecher:thumbsup: Just orderd 5 p-mags from Lucky Gunner.

#20 glockin-45, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013