close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stoeger defense shotgun stocks?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by demented, Apr 20, 2010.

1. demented

demented
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone seen the stocks these have? If there is an aftermarket stock like these, I'd like to buy one. I don't care for the Speedfeed pistol grip, I don't like either the ATI or Knoxx stocks either. Choates are heavy and cumbersome and also look sorta funny. Guess I'm just too hard to please!

2. Victoriagotagun

Victoriagotagun
    Expand Collapse

Are you talking about the Stoeger P-350? To my knowledge, there are only the factory stock and pistol grip stock available for it.

3. demented

demented
    Expand Collapse

You're most likely right about the Stoeger stocks. I've looked all over the internet for stocks, all things considered there aren't all that many choices. Thanks for the reply!

4. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo
    Expand Collapse
    Tacticool brah!

I actually have had my eyes on the two Stoeger syntheic defense guns, the pump is a "second line" or knockoff, depending on your perspective, of the Benelli Super Nova Tactical and the semi is supposed to be a second/knockoff of the Benelli M4.

Some ppl, namely Dick's employees, say its the real mofo deal at a big discount. But i noticed it was made in TURKEY, not Italy...

and several other ppl, (Including some ppl I very much respect on GT) have told me in PM they're junk or definitely NOT a Benelli in a diff label.

5. AgentM79

AgentM79
    Expand Collapse
    Platinum Member

The Stoeger 2000 uses the Benelli inertia-driven mechanism. However, the rest of the gun sure as heck isn't a Benelli. The fit and finish are well below Benelli standards. The bolt-release button is one glaring example - it functions with an easy press on a Benelli M2, but you need to press VERY hard on the Stoeger 2000.

The Stoeger 2000 pistol-gripped stock DOES feel great. Just don't expect a SVL recoil pad marked for the "Stoeger 2000 synthetic" to fit this stock.