close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Stoeger defense shotgun stocks?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by demented, Apr 20, 2010.

1. demented

demented

Aug 4, 2005
    Has anyone seen the stocks these have? If there is an aftermarket stock like these, I'd like to buy one. I don't care for the Speedfeed pistol grip, I don't like either the ATI or Knoxx stocks either. Choates are heavy and cumbersome and also look sorta funny. Guess I'm just too hard to please!

2. Are you talking about the Stoeger P-350? To my knowledge, there are only the factory stock and pistol grip stock available for it.

3. demented

demented

Aug 4, 2005
    You're most likely right about the Stoeger stocks. I've looked all over the internet for stocks, all things considered there aren't all that many choices. Thanks for the reply!

4. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Tacticool brah!

Jan 16, 2010
    I actually have had my eyes on the two Stoeger syntheic defense guns, the pump is a "second line" or knockoff, depending on your perspective, of the Benelli Super Nova Tactical and the semi is supposed to be a second/knockoff of the Benelli M4.

Some ppl, namely Dick's employees, say its the real mofo deal at a big discount. But i noticed it was made in TURKEY, not Italy...

and several other ppl, (Including some ppl I very much respect on GT) have told me in PM they're junk or definitely NOT a Benelli in a diff label.

5. AgentM79

AgentM79 Platinum Member

Nov 29, 2003
    The Stoeger 2000 uses the Benelli inertia-driven mechanism. However, the rest of the gun sure as heck isn't a Benelli. The fit and finish are well below Benelli standards. The bolt-release button is one glaring example - it functions with an easy press on a Benelli M2, but you need to press VERY hard on the Stoeger 2000.

The Stoeger 2000 pistol-gripped stock DOES feel great. Just don't expect a SVL recoil pad marked for the "Stoeger 2000 synthetic" to fit this stock.