close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stock rear/front upgraded sight

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by bueshy, Apr 18, 2012.

1. bueshy

bueshy

if you were to keep the stock rear sight and uprgrade to front to a truglo or something similiar would it be accurate or would you need to put the whole set of new sights for it to be accurate? thanks and sorry if this has been asked a million time(tried the search but no results)

2. voyager4520

voyager4520 -----

If the front sight is the same height as the factory front sight, you should keep the same accuracy. Stock front sight height is 0.165 inches.

3. kodiakpb

kodiakpb

If you were to keep the rear site you would need to match the stock front height which is .165 This assumes you are satisfied with current POA/POI. I am not familiar with the width of the front sight you are considering, but you should also take into account the width of the rear notch in relation to the width of the front post to ensure you have the sight picture you want (light around front sight post).

4. bueshy

bueshy

good info thanks

5. Rangerwt

Rangerwt

I actually did this. My EDC is a G27. I left the factory white outline rear sight and replaced the front with a factory Glock night sight. Accuracy was unchanged.

6. bueshy

bueshy

ranger, any chance you can upload some pictures of that setup? and as far as the glock night sight how do you like it compared to the aftermarkets?