Stippling job help?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by JakeFromStateFarm, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Hey everybody, so I was browsing some stippling jobs on the web and I came across a G19 with a very nice grip job at least IMO. My question is does anybody know the owner? Or who did the job? If it wasn't done by the owner that is.

Thanks

http://imageshack.us/a/img401/553/aatl.jpg

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

Look up more creative stipple jobs than the drunkenstab.

3. Lol, I really like the fine pores if that makes any sense?

#3 JakeFromStateFarm, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  4. Why do people do this?

5. It is actually very comfortable and the grip is unlike anything else especially with sweaty hands

6. There are many different ways the stipple even DIY but I would practice a lot before committing to your frame. Here is one I had the Glock store do.

Attached Files:

7. hk_shootr

hk_shootr NRA Life member

OP.......look to Business End Customs or Cold Bore Customs. Get it done right.

8. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

I did one like that, and it was alright. Real pain to clean.

9. FYI-I've stippled several of my own guns with favorable results, but recently decided to try some grip tape on my FDE 19 before stippling. Right now....I'm really liking the results and more importantly, if I ever decide to go back to stock, I just remove the tape.

Got it from Dawson precision. They have several, pre cut grip tape and its pretty cheap. You get 3 in a pack.

10. Seen alot of cold bore's work and really like it! I've sent my others out before but kinda wanna try one my self! Always been to scared since somebody posted the "worst glock stippling job ever" hahah.

11. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

Jake'

Look at it this way, Lou or Lane can always fix a stipple job if you do not care for it.