close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sticky Holster for G27

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by OdessaDan, Dec 4, 2011.

1. OdessaDan

OdessaDan

Nov 25, 2011
    Hey guys,

I am going to be picking up my G27 on Tuesday. I have been doing some serious research on holsters. I am liking the Sticky Holster to carry my G27.

Does anyone have any experience with them? What gun do you carry?

I am hoping that the holster does what it is suppossed to, since I frequently wear different clothes and carry in different ways...

Thanks

Dan

2. thinktwice

thinktwice

Mar 29, 2007
    North Carolina
    If you are talking about the "Remora" holster (no clip) they work great. Very comfortable and you can wear it anywhere on your body. I have one for my G-19, and they stay put. I will be ordering another for my 1911.

3. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
    I think you'll like them a lot. From L-R: G30SF, G27, SIG P238HD

[​IMG]

The Glock versions have the reinforced top, so that they're easier to reholster if required. I usually carry the SIG in my pocket.

4. Serafino

Serafino

Oct 19, 2011
    I've found the Remora to work just fine, although for deep concealment of a G26 I'm working towards methods that don't add thickness--it's a bit over 1/4" added with the basic Remora.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  5. The Remora holsters work great, very comfortable, except for my Galco Jackass Shoulder rig the rest of my holsters are gathering dust.

6. OdessaDan

OdessaDan

Nov 25, 2011
    Thanks Guys, I will pick one up tomorrow..

Dan

7. OdessaDan

OdessaDan

Nov 25, 2011
    I just picked one up and it is amazing. I have tried it with basketball shorts, shorts, and jeans and it holds just it says.

I am going to wear it all day tomorrow and I hope it is as comfortable as it is now.

Dan

8. Zeroskillet

Zeroskillet MIA 305

Dec 13, 2007
    Miami, FL
    so itll stick in position with basketball shorts with elastic waist?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011