close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

STI GP6 9mm

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by superman832, Mar 14, 2012.

1. superman832

superman832

Mar 5, 2012
    Anybody have any thoughts on this firearm? I own 3 and absolutely love it!!! Haven't really ran across too many other owners and most people have never heard or it...

If you ever have the chance to shoot one, DO IT!!!! :wavey:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  2. crazymoose

crazymoose Nonentity

Feb 9, 2005
    Very nice guns. My example wouldn't always seat mags correctly; they often required some forward pressure to engage the nub in the ambi catch. Great trigger, though.

3. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    STI bought that gun, similar to Springfield buying the XD.

4. superman832

superman832

Mar 5, 2012
    Without a doubt the most accurate, and comfortable gun I own. (thats why I have 3):embarassed:

A lil big for CCW, but for a night stand gun its awesome. 20 rounds and a tac light. If I heard a bump in the night, Im good!

5. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1

Jun 14, 2005
    Ohio for now
    It's suppose to be big in Europe in IPSC, but I haven't seen one here. Not sure what that means.

6. I've talked bad about the spartans, as I was sick of fixing them, and have differences with sti ethics, but having test fired several hundred gp6's, I loved them. Not their design at all, but the sights returned to bullseye like no other I've experienced.

Mag releases are sticky, but great guns.