close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

STI Apeiro

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by check 6, Jun 13, 2010.

1. check 6

check 6

Feb 12, 2008
    Anyone know anything about the STI Apeiro in 9MM ? Thinking about one to shoot stock auto. My understanding is it will use the same mags. as my Steelmaster

and while I have your attention comments on the Bullsye pistol boxes. Looks like an alum. recreation of the old Pachmyer boxes.

2. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    I believe that's one of STI's new guns. I remember seeing it one the website and it looked nice. I imagine it would take the same mags.

3. Quack

Quack Rent this space

Jan 7, 2002
    NE Ohio
    Yes it will take the same mags as the Steelmaster.

4. check 6

check 6

Feb 12, 2008
    Another choice within the STI double stack (2011) family could be the Tactical 5. Not real fond of rails on a 1911 style gun but other than that nice gun once the Dawson Precision hi vis front sight is added.

5. Quack

Quack Rent this space

Jan 7, 2002
    NE Ohio
    the Apiero has a Schueman Island barrel, which reduces the slide mass.

The Edge would be closer to the Apiero than the Tactical.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  6. Shooter32

Shooter32

Sep 29, 2009
    Louisville
    The Apeiro is one sweet gun !! When i picked up my Trojan friday they had one in stock so i got to handle it and drool on it of course !! It is on my want list for sure !! :rock:

7. check 6

check 6

Feb 12, 2008
    Went with the Eagle 5.0 in 9MM ( so my wife will be comfortable shooting it also) and added the Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight and a mag well. Should get it in several weeks. This forum is costing me money.

8. Chonny

Chonny

Mar 30, 2010
    Edmond, OK
    I was going to buy one in addition to a VIP but I got ahead of myself and couldnt pony up the cash for both, so I just got the VIP. Im on the list for the next Apiero.