close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Steven Seagal-He's Back

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by jacquejet, Nov 30, 2011.

1. jacquejet

jacquejet

Oct 18, 2004
    Chapel Hill, NC
  2. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

May 22, 2002
    Huskerville
    I was hoping it was a cooking show and he would go against Gordon Ramsey.

3. Yeeeahhhhhhh . . . . last I checked, SPD ain't rolling in black and whites and even KCSO keeps their B&Ws for contract cities. The only thing filmed in Seattle was the sunset shot flyby of downtown. And if coppers around here pulled that much shenannigans, they be poster children on every media outlet in short order.

Guessing another filmed in Vancouver BC production pretending to be in Seattle (the screen shot at :22 sure as hell ain't filmed around here). Nice security officer badge at :34 . . . KCSO is stars, not shields. I could go on . . . stupidity clouding my brain. Must stop.

4. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/scams/steven_seagal/index.html

Seagal is just a wannabe. First a martial artist and wannabe Yakuza, then a wannabe CIA double-aught secret agent, then a wannabe wiseguy, then a wannabe Dalai Lama, then a wannabe cop. What or who is he going to glom onto next? He might be good at shooting and throwing karate chops, but in the end, he's just a poser. An aging, fat poser with a stupid-looking ponytail.

5. rdrkt

rdrkt

Feb 28, 2005
    Md
    I am an absolute sucker for direct to video Segal movies so I Dled most of the 6 or so episodes on bit torrent. The very first thing that struck me as wrong about the show is that no one at all in the Seattle area cares enough about crime to put a tip of the spear type unit together to go fight crime. Much less tolerate Segal ninja chopping all the bad guys before taking them to jail. I realize its just fiction but Seattle? Really?

6. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
  7. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Laughable????!?!?!?!

Steven wrote a song just for you... :tongueout::dunno:

The man is a true warrior poet.

Randy

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  8. DoogieHowser

DoogieHowser Eh

Jul 27, 2005
    VA, USA
    Wow... the entire thing actually kept the words in for the soundtrack... it's WAAAY too long for it to be any good, they are compensating.

9. SK2344

SK2344

Feb 3, 2008
    Florida
    I am sort of reluctant to agree with you but I think you may be right. I never did buy into his persona that he was projecting with his Image. Although I did enjoy the first two Movies but as time went on they became the same old stuff. I did believe him about the self defense Martial expert stuff and how he lived in the far west and was a teacher and the rest of that stuff. Having said this, I always had this feeling that he just was not legit with this stuff. Having seen him in the last year or two has said something to me about his dedication to his life style. Just the weight gain tells me he might be a phony to a degree. I think he may be a con or a fraud! My Hero is the Late Jack LaLane, he talked the talk and walked the walk. Look it up!

10. HandyMan Hugh

HandyMan Hugh NRA Life Member

May 17, 2002
    Hallstead, PA
    Didn't Segal have some sort of deal going with Sheriff Joe Arpiao in AZ?
    Weren't they going to produce some sort of reality program with Segal being an actual deputy sheriff and doing drug raids and the like? What ever became of that?

11. acpd541

acpd541

Aug 11, 2004
    Indiana
    I d/l'd the first episode of the show and couldn't make half way through it. It was like he tried to take a Chop-saki movie and turn it into a TV series. Meh. :dunno:

12. My grandmother loved him and his one piece!

13. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Not a chance
    They should call the show jowles of justice......:whistling: