close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steven Seagal accepts no-rules fight against Randy Couture

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TBO, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Dec 27, 2003
    Louisiana, CSA
    Ramon Dekkers has been my idol since I was a teenager, and why I got into martial arts to begin with. That guy is a beast, period.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. Mr.Reignman

Mr.Reignman

Mar 26, 2011
    Absolutely.... so you can appreciate someone going to a completely foreign land and training with the masters at a very young age until THEY called him a master.

Sadly, people tend to forget just what someone is or was capable of. I'm sure, if Ramon had become an action movie star there would be hundreds if not thousands of posts every year talking about how some MMA guy who was worth his weight in gimmicks would stomp a hole in his ass with a sideways boot.

3. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Dec 27, 2003
    Louisiana, CSA
    Oh, I give Seagal his credit...he's the real deal, he just didn't pursue much else after landing movie roles. Who knows what he's capable of these days, but to go up against someone like Couture he'd better have his ducks in a row.

4. w30olds

w30olds

Mar 27, 2003
    Braselton, GA
    I wonder if there will be lots of windows and tables in the ring? All of Segals movies involve him throwing someone through glass windows, curio cabinets, jewelry displays, etc......

Sent from my iRotary Phone

5. God forbid that your avatar is a self portrait.:rofl:Man, you are one scary looking dude.

Let me tell you about Dc Tantrix. In Dc if Sharky is white he is in a fight each and every day to survive. :faint:Dc is a very dangerous place at night and the Latino hangs have been known to slice leo throats so Sharky may have been in a number of fights over the years. But he really should have taken them up on a facelift. :whistling: Just going by his avatar fellas. Good thread here.

6. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Feb 15, 2010
    Tampa, Fl.
    Tellya what, its a very simple thing to prove and send all these people scurrying back to their holes. Lets see your ears in a picture where you hold up a sign with today's date and a note to Glocktalk.

7. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

I just want to know when the TBO/Tantrix or Sharkey/Tantrix steel cage death match will occur. I think that will settle the argument?

8. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Dec 27, 2003
    Louisiana, CSA
    I know...there's a number of different ways to do it. I actually had a papaer a few weeks ago with a timestamp at the top and a note written below it, but I'd have gotten banned for what it said anyway.

:rofl:

Yes it would, but do you think any of those blow-hards would actually show? Hell, I could even make it a sanctioned bout.

9. professorpinki

professorpinki Bumbling idjit

Jun 4, 2012
    Basically Steven Seagal would get destroyed.

Aikido's merit in real fights? Little to none, especially against people who've had any submission or wrestling training.

It'd be like watching a fighter beat up a fat old woman. Funny for all of about the first two seconds.

10. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity Lifetime Member

Dec 18, 2004
    San AntonioTexas
    Awesome, you once again tell us you "were" going to show us...and you are the one making all the claims....yet you call everyone else a blowhard.

I dont care what you are. There may even be a kernal of truth to your claims but you still remain a person without honor or integrity.

11. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Dec 27, 2003
    Louisiana, CSA
    Good thing I don't thrive on internet street cred like you do...I sleep well at night no matter who posts what on GT.

And btw, nobody cares what you are either. I sure as hell believe you about your claims of LE though, because you've gone to a grade-A ***hole since you announced it on here. Let's just hope you only act that way on GT and not on the road.

12. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    You exhibit a consistent pattern. You get challenged to furnish simple proof, and then you don't do so but respond with distractive insults.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

13. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Dec 27, 2003
    Louisiana, CSA
    You're right, it is a pattern. The pattern is, I'm not giving them anything. :rofl:

14. Airgap

Airgap

Feb 15, 2012
    Chuck Norris takes out Seagal, Couture, and all the rest of you chumps at the same time....

That's what's up.....

:supergrin:

15. Man, you really don't like the fellas on here. :faint:Rabbi is cool. Sharkey is too..they are just bustin yer balls. :rofl:

I will say this though. Many years ago I was taught that no matter how big the opponent is...that the Motorola evens the odds very quickly. :whistling:

16. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Dec 27, 2003
    Louisiana, CSA
    Eh, possibly...but you know what they say about mouths and sour tastes.

17. I won't even go there. :rofl:

18. F14Scott

F14Scott Luggage CLM

Sep 13, 2001
    Katy, TX
    Tantrix:

You seem to take a perverse pleasure in presenting questionable "facts," backing them up with weak evidence, having your evidence discredited by industry experts, and then, while refusing to retract your original premise, torturing those who seek to give you the benefit of the doubt by refusing their simple requests for proof of your positions/identity/facts.

If happened in this vaccination thread, with me and others calling your assertions to question: http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19517815&postcount=291

It has happened with your stated status as a sworn LEO.

It has happened with your stated status as a former professional MMA fighter.

I watch with morbid fascination as you bait new members into debates of your untenable positions and then keep them on the hook with declarations of almost providing proof, of "trolling" with fraudulent evidence, of statements that you don't care what others think, and promises that there are plenty of people here who know and can prove your identity and claims (although none seem to ever come forward and some, who have publicly offered to act as third-party verification, have evidently been ignored).

It certainly keeps things stirred up, although I can't imagine why anyone would want to keep so many good people hopping around trying to establish truth, a truth you clearly have no intention of satisfying. After watching you do it for months, now, I can only ascribe your repeated performances of the same act in different threads and on different topics to be malicious, those of a person who enjoys the discomfort of others.

I respectfully challenge you to provide, to me or any other GT member with more than 5 years on the board:
    Your LEO credentials: Badge number, department and supervisor, swear-in certificate, etc.
    Your MMA credentials. A license. A bout card. A weigh-in slip. A prize money check or receipt.

These are not difficult things. If someone wanted me to prove I flew Tomcats, I could do it in ten different ways in about five minutes. If you submit your proofs to me, I will not reveal your identity to anyone else. I'm sure other members would adhere to that standard, if requested.

If you won't put up, then I suspect neither will you shut up, but at least, in my mind, once and for all, you have had a chance to legitimize yourself. Since the number of questions about your identity has risen to a level that seems to disrupt or derail many threads, I'm hopeful, if you care for GT, that you will pass these simple tests.

19. we should set this up on neutral ground.... could be the most epic forum event ever... cop vs alleged cop/mma fighter

even more so than james yeager sending out dueling waivers to people calling him a coward.

edit* id throw some money in the pot. who wouldnt throw in 50 bucks to see the TBO/Tantrix scrap live streamed to GT?

20. We really don't know how much is acting and how much is real but from all of his training I would not bet against Steven. From experience, you have to stretch out all the time to be able to be limber enough to fight well. I would bet for Steven in this fight by his education, knowledge and experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.