Step by step advice

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by BamaTrooper, May 25, 2011.

  1. BamaTrooper

    BamaTrooper Almost Done

    Alabama recently decided its citizens should be allowed to own SBRs if the wished.

    I would like to convert an ATI copy of the HK 94 to a SBR. What I would like to know is-
    1- Can I add the foregrip and collapsible stock once my paperwork clears, or do I have to get someone else (manufacturer) to do it?

    Can you give me the step by step of acquisition, filing of paperwork, creation of SBR, etc...
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    My stepbrother is an executive chef The Okie Corral Tuesday at 10:44 PM
    "Fundamentally Change America", another step quietly taken Political Issues Sep 21, 2015
    Step 1: Change Underware. The Okie Corral Sep 9, 2015
    Morgan Freeman's step-granddaughter reportedly stabbed to death in 'exorcism' The Okie Corral Aug 17, 2015
    OK, gotta's step back from the keyboard The Okie Corral Aug 2, 2015

  3. Zak Smith

    Zak Smith 3Gunner
    Millennium Member

    You can't possess enough stuff to make it an SBR until your paperwork is approved.
    You can do the work yourself.
    The rest has been covered in prior threads in this forum.

  4. BamaTrooper

    BamaTrooper Almost Done

    Thanks, I think I'll start the process tomorow.

Share This Page

Duty Gear at CopsPlus