close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Steel Match At Magnolia this Sunday...New Shooters Welcomed!!!

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by Cliff Cargill, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Cliff Cargill

Cliff Cargill

May 25, 2006
    Jackson, MS
    That's right...OutLaw Steel at the Magnolia Rifle And Pistol Club this Sunday at 8:00am.

Do you own a revolver, Glock, Beretta, Sig or a 1911? Any center-fire gun 9mm or above you can shoot. No magnums though. It hurts your time and our steel targets as well. If you have a .357, you may shoot 38 spl. through it though. Same with a 44 magnum as 44 spl. will work fine.

It's only a $5.00 entry fee! At least 4 stages of fire with multiple runs on each stage, so bring 150 rounds.

You'll need a gun, firm belt, holster, magazine/speedloaders, ammo and eye and ear protection. If you're lacking any of that, we have loaner gear if you'll just contact me. This is a new shooter friendly sport with almost no movement during the courses of fire. We are here to help new people!:cool:

Come join the fun.:wavey:

cliff@nrams.com

or,

601-906-01662

Club website is: www.msrevolver.com

My website is: www.nrams.com

2. Cliff Cargill

Cliff Cargill

May 25, 2006
    Jackson, MS
    Here are the results: http://msrevolver.com/outlaw_steel

Click on July.

7 of us are heading to Princton for the Smth & Wesson LA Steel Shoot. It's Steel Challenge format with a 50% pay-back to the shooters. They're also giving 5 Smith & Wessons and 1 Glock by drawing. There are match barrels and a bunch of stuff.

Check it out xd357: http://lasteelshoot.com/

You can shoot as many divisions as you like, but we're all shooting 1. I'm doing Iron Sight Revolver, so wish me luck.:50cal:

3. Milky

Milky

Jan 18, 2007
    Mississippi
    Good luck Cliff, let us know how it goes.

4. Cliff Cargill

Cliff Cargill

May 25, 2006
    Jackson, MS
    I didn't shoot too bad. I ended up 4th among the Revolver Iron Sight division, and was just 1.5 seconds outside of 2nd place. I also won a Smith & Wesson Sigma in 9mm, or .40. :wow:

5. Milky

Milky

Jan 18, 2007
    Mississippi
    Sounds pretty good. I need to start winning some of these free guns, lol.