close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

State to State

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by fendertele87, Nov 17, 2011.

1. fendertele87

fendertele87

Apr 7, 2011
    I saw where the law was passed but then I heared it has to get passed one more time... Confusing?

A customer of mine told me that his son got his chl online from Vermont or something for only $150 bucks since this law was passed.

I guess my question is, if it's hard to find the time to go and take the course if I should get one online and if it's actually legit?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

May 22, 2002
    Huskerville
    More info. needed.

There was NO law passed, but a reciprocity bill that was passed by the house to recognize states' CCW permits nationally with those states that allow CCW. It still needs to go to the Senate for a vote and presidential approval to be signed into law. I know of no process etc. that allows one to pay for a CCW permit on line through a state. Saying that, I don't know what Vermont's laws require.

Go to your state police's website for information on how you apply for a CCW permit.