close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

State Dept Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 8, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    State Department Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports

State Dept Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sta...ious-freedom-section-its-human-rights-reports

Sounds like the Obama admin. is trying to cover up religious-based human rights violations. After this week, I think the Obama admin. is capable of multiple cover-ups. The House should hold a hearing and get Hillary under oath. I wonder, if she will develop her chronic "White Water" amnesia again.

_

2. I pray we're able to purge this 'first gay president', 'first Marxist president', 'first Muslim president' usurper come November, if not sooner re his false SS#, phony birth-certificate, not having two American-citizen parents, etc.

3. Now what exactly do you mean by "religious freedom"? Freedom to follow a religion of your choice, or freedom NOT to follow one?

4. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Sep 5, 2010
    Texas
    Yes....

5. packsaddle

packsaddle

Jan 15, 2009
    putting any politician "under oath" is merely ceremonial and ultimately an exercise in futility.

6. Akil8290

Akil8290 Saracen

Feb 26, 2011
    Denver, CO
    The funny thing about that statement is that one cannot be both a Marxist and a Muslim, as Marxism is against any organized religion. But he isn't a Muslim anyway; he's a Christian. The gay thing I have no idea what you're talking about.

7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Maybe when the next admin gets in, with a whole new crew of staffers and cabinet officials, it will start to make some sense again.