close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

State Dept Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 8, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26
    Expand Collapse

State Department Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports

State Dept Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sta...ious-freedom-section-its-human-rights-reports

Sounds like the Obama admin. is trying to cover up religious-based human rights violations. After this week, I think the Obama admin. is capable of multiple cover-ups. The House should hold a hearing and get Hillary under oath. I wonder, if she will develop her chronic "White Water" amnesia again.

_

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. snowbird

snowbird
    Expand Collapse

I pray we're able to purge this 'first gay president', 'first Marxist president', 'first Muslim president' usurper come November, if not sooner re his false SS#, phony birth-certificate, not having two American-citizen parents, etc.

3. CitizenOfDreams

CitizenOfDreams
    Expand Collapse

Now what exactly do you mean by "religious freedom"? Freedom to follow a religion of your choice, or freedom NOT to follow one?

4. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk
    Expand Collapse
    Isaiah 53:4-9

Yes....

5. packsaddle

packsaddle
    Expand Collapse

putting any politician "under oath" is merely ceremonial and ultimately an exercise in futility.

6. Akil8290

Akil8290
    Expand Collapse
    Saracen

The funny thing about that statement is that one cannot be both a Marxist and a Muslim, as Marxism is against any organized religion. But he isn't a Muslim anyway; he's a Christian. The gay thing I have no idea what you're talking about.

7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

Maybe when the next admin gets in, with a whole new crew of staffers and cabinet officials, it will start to make some sense again.