close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

State Dept had credible information 48 hours before attack

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Cavalry Doc, Sep 13, 2012.

1. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Are you going to stop blindly accepting whatever Fox News, MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the corporate controlled media spout off and research further? If not, you are just destined to remain a sheep being sheared. I'm sorry if I can't convince you that the CIA is involved in covert operations. Maybe do some research into it and enlighten yourself?

2. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR Silver Member

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    Oh, I think they perform covert operations all the time. I just don't think they are egging on other countries to goad us into retaliation.

Tell me - do you believe 9/11 was an "inside job"? Perhaps goaded on and enabled by the CIA?

Too - if I am to "enlighten myself", please direct me where I may get the REAL story other than Russian media. Perhaps I should be reading Chinese reports as well? I hear they're real swell about facts and all.

3. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Understand the media/CIA connection first and you'll start getting somewhere.

http://tmh.floonet.net/articles/cia_press.html

It's all interconnected.

I don't accept the official story in its entirety, no. This isn't the thread to dissect that though. We've both heard the arguments many times over already. There's tons of source references regarding CIA involvement in 9/11 so google around.

Are you paying attention to anything Im typing at all? I said to consult multiple diverse sources and then you can start to figure out the truth. If I could read Chinese then I would check out their reports too. The key is to not get all your information from sources that all spout the same US gov't narrative, unless you're comfortable hearing only one version of events. For people that hate Obama so much, yall sure seem committed to believing whatever his administration reports as truth. I don't get that.

4. QNman

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    Okay... the CIA has relationships with the media. I can't say I'm particularly surprised. However, it's quite a leap to go from using journalists to spy on other countries to the CIA inspiring jihadists to attack an embassy and kill our American consulates in order to create further chaos. Particularly when the worst of it is in a country which the POTUS took some political points to aid in liberating itself in the first place. I don't think that's a particularly closed-minded perspective.

I don't get all my information from one source. But I try to keep it to reliable sources, or at least semi-reliable. I don't count propagandist countries among those with any value.

5. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Dirka19Jihad20 has to believe that all muzzy's are good, and all Americans are bad.

Not sure why yet, but I have my suspicions now.

[​IMG]

6. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    You have already stated that you have been no where worth mentioning, and done nothing worth mentioning, with no experience worth mentioning.

So you are blindly following your own hand picked tinfoil hat wearing propaganda, you have even refused to take the advise of several with foreign policy experience. And you expect to have any cred here? That is amazing.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  7. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Paul didn't start the "tea party". What a disciple. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The original tea party was at least 5 years before he was born.

8. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Benghazi consulate attack was major blow to CIA intel on Libya

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/24/w...major-blow-to-cia-efforts.html?pagewanted=all

9. QNman

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
  10. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    Not really,it just told the CIA that they bought the wrong informants.What pisses me of is the lack of "concern".With the turmoil in the region,the DPS shoulda withdrawn ta the EMBASSY,I reckon that is more secure than a consulate.

As ta the folk "invading" US soil,I'da shot anyone that crossed the boarder.'08.

11. QNman

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/24/libya-latest-example-administration-downplaying-terror-strike/

So... It seems the CIA may have torpedoed the POTUS in an election year. Wait, who's in charge of the CIA again?

12. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    We're getting closer to the truth!

http://news.yahoo.com/u-had-early-indications-libya-attack-tied-organized-230330506.html

Hmm...make note of who provided the talking points to the politicians and the media.

13. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Now I'm reading reports that the diplomats in Bengahzi made repeated requests for additional security but they were denied by Washington.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

14. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  15. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Don't take that victory lap while patting yourself on the back just yet. Weren't you floating a CIA led assault or something earlier in the thread?

Where are the credible links that you were right about that?????
    :dunno:

16. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Intel officials told the WH it was a coordinated attack, the WH told the media, and Barry himself told the UN it was due to a low quality YouTube video protest that got a little out of hand spontaneously.

Are those the talking points you are talking about?

17. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Looks like I'm on the right track with the sheer propaganda being pushed...it's not rocket science to sniff out the bs. If the gov't said it and the "intel" was provided by the CIA, it's usually bs. Proving it is a whole nother can of worms.

FWIW, I can see the Green Resistance angle being accurate since it's a perfect example of blowback, which I also brought up in this thread.

18. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Well that's interesting. Could be a black site, hence the coverup.

19. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
  20. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    What an insightful reply! Are you sure you didn't plagarize that from someone else?