Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Starting tonight

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by duho7761, Oct 8, 2007.

1. duho7761

duho7761 I'm a nurse.

Jul 7, 2006
    Amarillo, Texas
    Well, I got voted in and all is set for my initiation tonight. I am pretty excited. My dad is going to be part of the ceremony. After that I will start on my degree work. I can't wait.

I'll post here after the meet tonight.
  2. jrr6602

Dec 27, 2006
    Grand Prairie, Tx
    My Dad got to work in my EA degree. however he passed away before I received my FC. It is very special for you and it is very special for a father to watch his son become a Mason. I was born in Amarillo, but lived in Dumas until I finished High School. I attended Panhandle State and went to the Army. I stated in Law enforcement in the Panhandle and moved to the Metroplex in 1972. I am still in Law Enforcement. I belong to 3 Blue lodges, the York Rite, the Scottish Rite, the Shrine, and the Grotto. I have been a Mason for almost 35 years and have become a better man for the experience.

3. jetboatdriver

jetboatdriver CLM

Nov 11, 2005

You will really enjoy the experience
  4. mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Congrats!!!! That's a LONG lecture!!!!! I was just reviewing that degree tonight. I'll be in the east this year and I was going over the obligation, apron lecture, working tools, and opening/and closing. Good luck with your journey!!
  5. 9L82

9L82 Caffeine Addled

My father raised me, made the whole thing even more special
  6. blue0623

blue0623 2B1ASK1

May 17, 2006
    Garland, Texas
    yea I was also lucky enough to have my dad with me all the way though as well and he is the one that raised me. I will have to agree that it make the whole experiance so much better!!
  7. Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins

Sep 16, 2002
    My best nights in lodge were the nights I raised my younger brother and my father.
    Nothing else compared to confering those degrees.