Started seting up my reloading room today

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by fish_4_fun, May 26, 2012.

1. At about 8am I decided to clean out one of our rooms that have been used for storage for some time. Had lots of boxes and an old desk I was using as a reloading table. I was tired of having my press bounce around and things falling over while reloading. Here is the results of 8 hours of hard work, for a new bench and shelves. My Dillon 550B loves its new home and so do I. Still have alot of thing to get but like Jonny Cash, one part at a time.

What do you think?

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 fish_4_fun, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    So yeah, the two younger kids started school today The Okie Corral Monday at 11:48 AM
    Remember how the first Gulf War started? Here we go again... The Okie Corral Aug 20, 2015
    Mayo 1 Helicopter started at Wisconsin airshow The Okie Corral Jul 1, 2015
    How do I find threads started by user name? General how-To Help Forum May 30, 2015
    Started in 2001 but new today, hello Introduction Forum May 30, 2015

3. Ok Jack, I got this-

"Where is your flat screen?"

" Calendar with scantily clad women hanging on the wall?"

J/K
    Nice set up.

4. I wish I could have a calender like that but my 8 year old helps me in there some times:supergrin: I am a little more high tech then Jack, I use a laptop to stream whatever I would like to watch. That's what the speakers are for,Laptop or my MP3.(MP3 plays music):rofl:

Thanks for the comment.

#3 fish_4_fun, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  5. U know I'm a newbie, when I have a Lee's press, two sawhorse, old pieces of plywood, in a corner of my dining room. I haven't loaded one round and want to upgrade all ready. I have a full basement maybe I do something like that..... with a better poster....some sexy lady. Great JOB.

6. Nice. One scary clown.

7. Very cool! I've wanted to do this forever!

You should definitely post more pics as you get it set up.

But definitely also take that wallpaper stripping off near the ceiling!

8. Don't worry about it everybobdy has to start somwhere. The fact that you have started is the main thing. I started on the kitchen table in a 1 bedroom apartment with a Lyman 310 handheld tong tool better none as a nutcracker.

That was 45yrs ago and I have been producing what I condsider decent ammo ever since.

I did get rid of the nutcracker the next year for a single stage.

Hang in there, you will do fine. :supergrin:

9. Lol.

I have a few things to change soon. Paint the bench, walls and add a exhaust for my casting(I use a fan in the window for my exhaust). I want to cut down some targets and place it over the trim. I will post a pick of what ever I come up with.

10. sdsnet

sdsnet NRA Member
    CLM

It looks like a great start. The only thing I would suggest is to run two levels of shelving the length of the benches. Very nice job though.

11. carbuncle

carbuncle is not cool.

I think I hate clowns, but your reloading room look great!

12. shotgunred

shotgunred reloading nut

If you are old enough to play with guns then you should be too old to still be into ICP.

13. Thanks everyone.

Forgot to mention everything was built with wood i had laying around.

14. Very nice reloading room! There are a lot of folks that would love to have such a setup, including me. I am out in the garage. But I've got my swamp cooler in the summer and an electric space heater in the winter. I'm good with that (sort of)! ha ha

Steve

15. Shouldn't there be a big "mess" in this photo???

16. Exactly what I was thinking. That's entirely too organized and "squared away". Let's see it in about 6 months.................:rofl:

17. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

Well, the girlie calendar and the border wallpaper have been mentioned, so all I have to say is that your loads will come out better if you have some antlers or other formerly living thing on your wall that you took with a hand load, and of course you'll need the spittoon or I won't visit. :miff:

18. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

He could just put sawdust on the floor or serve peanuts in the shell.

19. birda40

birda40 Woody

Nice man cave :)

20. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Looks like he kicked his kid out and took his room =P

21. birda40

birda40 Woody

My girl is off college this fall, her room is pink. To be honest I don't care guess i'll be the first 52 yr old with a pink man cave. I know there are a slew of you ready with just paint it.... just my way of saying nanner got your pink room. I know silly.