close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spyderco Matriarch in for repairs

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by Legion Etrangere, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Legion Etrangere

Legion Etrangere
    Expand Collapse

My Spyderco Matriarch is at Spyderco getting repaired:crying:. The pocket clip is making the clips hole rounded from coming loose.
    I carry the Matriarch in my left(weak side) pocket. It is used as a weapon(handgun) retention device. Hope I never have to use it for that.
    I am told that it has been repaired and is on its way back to me. Because it has never cut anything as long as I have owned it, I was also told it did not need resharpening.
    Awesome customer service form Spyderco. I wish Spyderco would do a sprint run of the Matirach as I would buy a few for times like this.
    Can't wait to get it back.

2. KG4IDA

KG4IDA
    Expand Collapse

Yes, that's great knife isn't it?

3. Legion Etrangere

Legion Etrangere
    Expand Collapse

Yes it sure is. Like I said, I wish Spyderco would do another run of these badboys. Should have bought more when they were cheap(cheaper) than they are now. Can you believe what they want for them on e-bay? Just because they don't make them anymore and guys like me don't or won't pay the asking price.

4. Legion Etrangere

Legion Etrangere
    Expand Collapse

Yaahhhooo! The guy in the brown truck dropped my Matriarch off today.
    Merci Spyderco for your awesome customer service and merci to Charlynn for the great repair work.