Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy Car/Anti-cop car

16K views 152 replies 49 participants last post by  PuroMexicano 
#1 ·
Thought you guys might want to see this... something tells me this won't end well for him. :rofl:

I wonder what his previous arrests were for. He sure is ticked off though. :dunno:

Electric shocking door handles? Wow... is that even legal? :wow:

[ame]http://youtu.be/VoWTd8TlaeU[/ame]

#54 ·
I came to defend myself from those who claimed I was the next jerkoff to shoot up a movie theater, and to challenge the North Korean values that seem to have been espoused by so many in that Cop Talk thread.
Caramel popcorn, anyone?

#55 ·
I wonder if the right cuff was a little tight on the last arrest?
So ... what did they use around his neck to cut off blood circulation to the brain? Must have been effective considering the nonsense.:whistling:

#56 ·
This thread reminds me of this guy:

[ame]http://youtu.be/wtofbxmlv8Y[/ame]

_

#57 ·
I just looked up Richard "The Armored Avenger" Rynearson's lawsuits in the Western District of Texas against both San Antoniop PD and the Border Patrol. Apparently, SAPD abused his rights by arresting him, when he was stopped for failing to signal a lane change and he refused to cooperate or show a license or insurance.

I didn't realize he was also the border patrol nut with the video. Haven't read that complaint yet.

So, if anybody wondered, it is exactly the same "They done me wrong because here's what I think my rights are" complaint. That he went this crazy and spent this much money on it, convinces me that his issues are more serious than most complainers - maybe even dangerous at some point.

#58 ·
I just looked up Richard "The Armored Avenger" Rynearson's lawsuits in the Western District of Texas against both San Antoniop PD and the Border Patrol. Apparently, SAPD abused his rights by arresting him, when he was stopped for failing to signal a lane change and he refused to cooperate or show a license or insurance.

I didn't realize he was also the border patrol nut with the video. Haven't read that complaint yet.

So, if anybody wondered, it is exactly the same "They done me wrong because here's what I think my rights are" complaint. That he went this crazy and spent this much money on it, convinces me that his issues are more serious than most complainers - maybe even dangerous at some point.
Are there any times in your mind, when LEO actually violates the rights of an individual? Just wondering.

#59 ·
Are there any times in your mind, when LEO actually violates the rights of an individual? Just wondering.
Yes.

If you had run into one of those times, people wouldn't be making fun of you.

Well, given the car, they probably still would, but whatever.

#60 ·
Any rebuttal?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#61 ·
Thanks to the mods for moving this discussion to the proper forum.

Somebody asked me, "So the reason for the car is that you're afraid of being murdered by the cops?"

That's part of it. I'm worried that if unlawfully pulled over by a cop in the future, when I refuse to exit the vehicle to be handcuffed at the unlawful cop's leisure, that he will pull his weapon to demand I exit the vehicle.

Another person said, "Do you have more than 1 vehicle done up like this? It looks like the car in the BP checkpoint video has tan leather interior vs the black cloth interior in the eclipse."

No, that car was not armored back then. Just had some cheap cameras.

Somebody else said, "That's where thick skin comes into play. We razz people. Often. You can't say you never did any **** talking in the military or weren't exposed to it. Thick skin is always a plus."

I've got a thick skin and I'm game. But when those who raised their rights hands trumpet words and views that would make "Dear Leader" proud, then I'm going to respond. And I'm not razzing.

You ask about my military record and say that I may be a faker. At this point, I'm not going to go into details about my military service. It's not relevant to the issue of police abuse, or the right of a citizen to take measures to defend himself from those who break the law.

You also said, "If cops were intent on killing you, that car would not stop them in the least. I also feel safe assuming that if you used it's features to engage/resist LE, that it more than likely would not go well in court."

Noted. If LE has pulled me over unlawfully and I resist their armed attempts to use force to enter my car unlawfully, and I can prove the stop is unlawful, I feel pretty comfortable it will go fine in court. But you may be right, life is a gamble.

As to your comment on the smoke screen, as I made clear in the video, it's just a toy. As I made clear in the previous thread before it was locked, it's a gee-whiz feature designed to make my car interesting, so that they'll want to see it, so that I can show them technologies they can use to secure the truth of events.

Somebody else said, "I'm not impressed by your statement that you have filed two lawsuits. A suit can be filed for almost anything. Let me know the outcome after a ruling by a judge or jury."

You bet.

You also said, "I hope your crusade lets you feel better about yourself. Some people need a cause."

It's the cause I raised my right hand for, and swore I would take on, and get paid for. And it's just being a good ole-fashioned American.

Somebody else said, "I'm sure your lawyer (unless you represent yourself) wouldn't be happy about you going off like this about your cases on an internet forum."

What have I mentioned about my cases? I must have missed that.

Somebody else said, "Checkpoints are not a detention and don't require lawbreaking."

The SCOTUS disagrees with you, and has stated that checkpoints are a "seizure" under the Fourth Amendment.

Another responded to me, "I don't make unlawful stops, so that point's moot."

Good, then this whole discussion between us is moot. Don't unlawfully stop me, and my car is irrelevant.

As to your claim on assault, I disagree. If a cop unlawfully pulls me over, and then attempts to unlawfully enter my vehicle by force (with the footage secured that proves those two points), and I tell him I am electrifying my door handles and to not touch them, and he does anyway, that is not assault or battery.

As to Mimms, you are right the SCOTUS has said cops can order people out of their vehicles for their safety during lawful stops. You ask how will I know if it's a lawful stop or not. The answer is, I will ask the cop why he has pulled me over. He'll give an answer (and if he doesn't, I'm not exiting for my own safety, just like Mimms references). If his answer is correct, I'll be compliant. If his answer is provably false, I will not comply. If I don't know if his reason is correct or not, then he gets the benefit of the doubt, and I'll investigate further technology.

As to those wanting to know details of my lawsuit, I've already responded to that request.

As to the person who said, "You know exactly what you're doing... You're trying to assert your authority over theirs. Guess what you're probably going to lose that one."

They work for me, I am an American, I am the authority. They are vested with authority over me if I've done something unlawful, and I acknowledge that. But that's not the issue here, the discussion is about when I have done nothing unlawful, and they are acting unlawfully. In that situation, they have no authority.

To the person stating, "I've been thru several of the Border Patrol Checkpoints including the one you posted a video of. IIRC I was asked if I was a US Citizen ,I answered yes and I was on my way.
Took less than a minute."

Have you had a chance to tell Giffords that you went into a grocery store, and no deranged nut started shooting at you, and that you found the food selection to be splendid and the customer service to be wonderful?

Apples and oranges. Your experience has nothing to do with mine.

I'm glad to see that as this discussion has evolved, there are several reasonable individuals on this forum. I hope some of them are LEO.

There is little better than a professional public servant who takes his or her oath seriously, and truly serves and protects. Those of you earn your paychecks, and I hope you'll re-double your efforts to get your cohorts to measure up to the position.

#62 ·
Rick,
You fail to realize that its a losing argument, and especially in here. Officers know case law and legislative law very well because the safety of everyone, and our job, is at stake.

Are there some bad police officers? Yes. But, can you tell me that there aren't people who are bad at their jobs in other professions? I'm betting not.

Just having your smoke screen and sirens is illegal where I work. You might want to check your local laws before telling us you don't break them (refer to post #1 of your locked thread in GNG).

As for post #49 in your locked thread, we don't care about cameras because it doesn't violate any law or the 1st Amendment in any way. If you don't know, many of us carry microphones and are videotaped anyways. We don't care about concealed carry either as long as its done legally. What we do care about is people who do things specifically to stop us from doing our job.

As for post #67 in your locked thread, refer to Article 134 of the UCMJ because that it is the one that applies for obeying law enforcement. If you plan on using your electric handles at all, refer to Article 128 as well.

Also, where I work you do not have the option of not complying with orders during a traffic stop. If you think they are legal then you can take it up in court. Attempting to stop an "unlawful arrest" during the encounter is going to get you more charges.

You are taking it as if we don't like your car. Most of us could care less what you spend your money on. What we do care about is your intent on the equipment. Also, your quote from your video is very pointed and shows your true intent whether you meant it to or not:
"Ever have a negative interaction with someone who claims to "Serve and Protect" when behind the wheel?"

No one I have ever stopped has had a pleasant interaction with me when behind a wheel simply because I have stopped them for a violation. We don't deal with people in their "good times" because no one ever calls the cops because they are having a good day and getting stopped in their vehicles is unpleasant.

Also, you still haven't posted info on your military service. If you want mine, look at my user name.

#64 ·
I find myself embarrased if he really is a military officer (or even NCO).
And why is that exactly? Because you expect military officers and NCOs to not take steps to protect themselves and their families from those who break the law?

Not sure I can agree with you there. I think I'd rather have fighting men and women who value their oaths to the Constitution, and have the courage to challenge wrongdoing.

But to each his own.

#66 ·
And why is that?
Because anyone from the Officer Corps that purposely mentions the military and then goes on to explain how they are going to break the law degrades military; anyone who does so as an Officer or former Officer degrades the Officer Corps.

Resisting arrest is against the law, even if you believe it to be an unlawful arrest; at least it is in Ohio.

#70 ·
Rick,

Who decides what is unconstitutional?

Sent from my mind using Tapatalk 2

#72 · (Edited)
So Bren, since you're such a sleuth, was that the allegation by me in what you saw? Or was there another description of what actually happened? Just wondering.
Best I recall, you claimed they stopped you for "having out of state plates." :rofl:

That seems like a good story to you...because you didn't stop to think how many thousands of people they'd have to stop for out of state plates every day, or why they'd even care, or why other people aren't complaining about these license plate stops in San Antonio.

Your story made it worse, not better.

Then...and here's the kicker...even if they stopped you illegally for out of state plates, you're still the one who went to jail for refusing to show your license and insurance that you are required to show.

If several unrelated people have the same problem with the same police, logic tells me the police are the problem.

If the same person has the same problem with several unrelated police officers from different departments and different governments, that person is the problem.

#73 ·
And why is that exactly? Because you expect military officers and NCOs to not take steps to protect themselves and their families from those who break the law?
No.
Because I would expect an officer to NOT go around sparking confrontations.

You caused that BP interaction to turn into what it became.

You are a more clever version of Leonard Embody. That is all.

#74 ·
I used the word argument because you seem to be arguing based on emotion vs. discussing objectively.

The argument is that you need this new equipment to guard from an unlawful arrest. The courts already provide that. Attacking LEOs personally over the Internet doesn't go far for furthering the discussion you are attempting to have. Accepting the suggestions and opinions of others without trying to defend yourself with emotion instead of fact will also further the conversation.

#75 ·
Are there some bad police officers? Yes. But, can you tell me that there aren't people who are bad at their jobs in other professions? I'm betting not.
I agree. But can you tell me how many other profession are out there, where a "bad" individual can ruin the life, or take the life, of those they do business with?

Just having your smoke screen and sirens is illegal where I work. You might want to check your local laws before telling us you don't break them (refer to post #1 of your locked thread in GNG).
If you can quote the text of laws of states where those things are illegal, I'll remove them if I'm located in such a state.

As for post #49 in your locked thread, we don't care about cameras because it doesn't violate any law or the 1st Amendment in any way. If you don't know, many of us carry microphones and are videotaped anyways.
Yes, but a citizen who is the victim of unlawful police action, often has a tough time getting the government to hand over that video when it doesn't show something favorable to the cops. Case in point, my buddy Antonio, a West Point graduate, Army Ranger qualified, combat veteran, masters from Stanford, who has been victimized by a lying cop who said that Antonio "spit" on him, when all he actually did was take pictures of the cop while he arrested some young lady. Fortunately a bystander was across the street and recorded Antonio getting arrested, and so there is proof Antonio did not spit on the cop.

The cops still have not released the dash camera footage. Had that patriotic American across the street not recorded the arrest, Antonio would be up the creek as he faces a felony with 2-10 years in prison because of this lying cop.

[ame]http://youtu.be/s4RMIeDgGfY[/ame]

We don't care about concealed carry either as long as its done legally. What we do care about is people who do things specifically to stop us from doing our job.
Legal concealed carry. You mean the Second Amendment? No, I'm guessing you mean permits from state governments to decide who gets to enjoy their Second Amendment right and who doesn't.

As for post #67 in your locked thread, refer to Article 134 of the UCMJ because that it is the one that applies for obeying law enforcement. If you plan on using your electric handles at all, refer to Article 128 as well.
Please quote the relevant portions that apply. Thanks in advance.

Also, where I work you do not have the option of not complying with orders during a traffic stop. If you think they are legal then you can take it up in court. Attempting to stop an "unlawful arrest" during the encounter is going to get you more charges.
Glad I don't work where you work.

You are taking it as if we don't like your car. Most of us could care less what you spend your money on.
That's not how I'm taking it.

What we do care about is your intent on the equipment.
And what are my intentions, and what is your evidence? I'm particularly interested in any evidence you have that my intentions for the equipment have anything to do with cops who are not breaking the law, since that seems to be what you're implying.

Also, your quote from your video is very pointed and shows your true intent whether you meant it to or not:
"Ever have a negative interaction with someone who claims to "Serve and Protect" when behind the wheel?"
What intent is that? BTW, that's not my video and that's not my quote. That video was produced by CopBlock.Org when they interviewed me.

No one I have ever stopped has had a pleasant interaction with me when behind a wheel simply because I have stopped them for a violation. We don't deal with people in their "good times" because no one ever calls the cops because they are having a good day and getting stopped in their vehicles is unpleasant.
I disagree, although I'm sure your experience is more the norm, and that you rarely deal with people like me. If I am stopped by a cop who is doing his job, I thank him for doing so, and I take my lumps. The law should be enforced impartially, and nobody should get a pass. That includes me. It also includes everybody else, including LEO.

Also, you still haven't posted info on your military service. If you want mine, look at my user name.
As I've said before, it's not relevant.

#76 ·
Resisting arrest is against the law, even if you believe it to be an unlawful arrest; at least it is in Ohio.
And in Colorado. A traffic stop counts as an arrest.

And, shocking the officer would count as assault on a police officer. Who knows, it may get the added "with a deadly weapon" if the voltage causes a physical injury.

it is better to fight battles in court rather than on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.