close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Spring tension

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by New_comer, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Hello, everyone ;)

I am really irritated by the way my PS1911 ejects the casings: about 12-15 ft. (I lose a lot of casings this way ;g). I've read somewhere that 6-8 ft would be the norm. What do I do?

Where should I get the replacement slidespring, and what poundage would be sufficient? Thanks! :)

2. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    Mas maganda nga yan eh
    Dont change anything

3. Hindi kaya't mas malakas mabugbog yung frame/ss pin dahil sa lakas ng pagbayô ng parts. Para kasing nalalambutan ako sa pagkasâ.

Feeling ko matigas pa ikasâ yung hk ko e...;g

TY ulit...

4. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines

5. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    wag na. lalambot din yan. Iputok mo nang iputok. Saka mag practice ka everyday racking and pulling the trigger (dry fire) para ma-break-in and lumambot.

6. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    go to www.toglock.com. get all the recoil spring variant available for your g19 to determine your preference;z

7. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    What's a PS1911?

Anyway, I'm guessing you have a 1911 and an extended ejector. If so, try using 1 or 2 shok buffs and see if your gun still works. Also, make sure your slide is collapsing on the buff and not on the spring. otherwise, you may have to trim a few coils. ;)

8. Are these the blue (or was it opaque white? ^8) wilson plastic spacers I saw once at Marksman MCS yata yon? Ok, I'll try that.

I'll also check on collapsing on buff not on spring: I think it's the guide cylinder that collides with the rear plate of the guide rod, Me metal wear kasi yung plate and makintab yung rear ng cylinder.

Thanks, bos mc_o... ;)