spikes tactical compressor

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by majette, May 9, 2013.

1. one of the Blactical associates got a spikes tactical compressor monday. 8.5" sbr with mini suppressor. this is an outstanding rig and with the features and how well built this is, the price is reasonable. the only drawback is that its a two stamp gun so 400.00 more goes for the stamps.

[​IMG]

put in some trigger time yesterday.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqAO39WlTy0"]Blactical - YouTube[/ame]

last round was the head shot. smoothest shooting ar ever.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    price check on spikes tactical Black Rifle Forum Feb 20, 2015
    Spikes Tactical SL-15 Zombie Killer AR-15 in TN Firearms Listings Sep 27, 2014
    Spikes Tactical .300 Blackout Upper for sale Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 8, 2014
    Spikes Tactical Pirate Lower Black Rifle Forum Feb 16, 2014
    Spikes Tactical or Rockriver lower for (First build) Black Rifle Forum Nov 20, 2013

3. this one is 5.56, they also come in .300blk.

4. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member
    Lifetime Member

That's a pretty sweet rig.

5. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Damn it, stop showing me stuff that I want to buy now.

6. They are nice. Something I want but no I will never have. I read that the wait is like two years for one.:dunno:

7. yes but being Blactical, or an associate of, makes things happen. this one was ordered at the beginning of the year.

:supergrin:

8. Kinda is a sucky thing to do to the customers patiently waiting for stuff they ordered and already paid for. Pushing certain people in front of the line when Spikes has 60,000 unfilled orders for lowers, thousands of rifle orders and a 1 year + minimum lead time just ain't right in my book.

Straight from the horses mouth.

9. *ASH*

*ASH* IcutChEesE

damn skippy. That is total suckage .

10. head of the line is not the norm for them but in some instances exceptions are made, as in almost all endeavors. getting the product in the hands of decision makers, media, and end users first and gathering real world feedback makes a better product for consumers.