close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spice or K2 as it's know now a felony in Florida

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Dalton Wayne, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

Spice or K2 as it's known now a felony in Florida, about time I was getting tired of peddling that crap where I work, it's a felony it posses or sell it, It really drew in a bad crowd

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. RowdyatHeart

RowdyatHeart

Dalton: I have a son who is an addict. Two of the mental health professionals who have treated or treat him say this synthetic stuff is actually more dangerous on the system than Marijuana. That is what they say. I am not saying it is. Some of the synthetics can be detected with the right test. As soon as they come up with a test to detect it, another synthetic that cannot be detected comes out is what our Psychiatrist told us this week.

Per the nurse at the treatment center where we had our son committed to by a judges order before we figured out jail time is a more effective attention getter, Florida has the toughest drug laws in America followed by Texas.

I am not saying Marijuana is a gateway drug for all but it is for some. I have the pain, scars, lost sleep and thousands of dollars down the drain to prove it. Good for Florida for at least trying to fight it.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012

3. michael e

michael e

Been that way around me for almost a year, yet now and then I will see it at a store. Not sure if its a felony, just remember reading the article .

4. ray9898

ray9898

It is crazy how dangerous the stuff if. As bad as the spice is, the 'bath salts' is even worse

5. Combatcomm

Combatcomm

Same here in Georgia.

6. dbcooper

dbcooper

Let's run out to the rippy mart and buy some plant lookin stuff containing who knows what and smoke it up.

How could it possibly go wrong?

Natural selection in it's most pure form.

7. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

The spice must flow....

[​IMG]

8. beatcop

beatcop

Had a kid walk up to me out of the blue and tell me he smoked it daily every day of his summer vacation...said he actually had physical withdrawals from stopping. My understanding is if you smoke too much you can have a very significant behavioral issue.

Met a salt smoker...lots of weight loss, paranoid behavior and permanent brain change. I could tell something was up when he wasn't high...smoked his brain.

9. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

Back in January, I spent nine hours in the ER at Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury, CT while they were trying to find a bed to admit my mother. Three cases of salts came in during that time and man is that **** scary. HH

10. Dubble-Tapper

Dubble-Tapper

more dangerous than marijuana?!? NO WAY!!

11. elsolo

elsolo

Ingesting untested "research chemicals" is of course very dangerous, nobody knows yet what they really do to people's minds and bodies.

Unfortunately, this is a direct result of the war on drugs.
    Can't get marijuana (or can't afford to test positive for it), here are some synthetics that work on the same receptors in the brain. They may cause you to go insane or poison you, we don't know.

It's the bathtub gin of the new millennium.

12. AlexTheSquid

AlexTheSquid

Navy just released a memo to the fleet that they're now testing for Spice in random piss tests... I am shocked they FINALLY came up with a way to do so. But alas, Sailors now have no way to hide it. I am personally glad, I have seen what happens when a stoned sailor works on something dangerous and/or expensive.