close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Special Thanks to Cindy Noyes @ GSSF

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by PM720, Oct 28, 2012.

1. PM720

PM720

Apr 2, 2011
    Vegas Baby!
    OK, so bonehead me getting dressed at 0600 managed to leave the keys to my Pelican 1490 case with all my Glocks in it in my other pants and didn't realize it until we got to Tucson, 2 hours away from the keys! :faint: Asking at check-in no one had any Pelican keys but Cindy comes up with another key to try that worked out perfectly! She was a lifesaver on this day! THANKS CINDY!! :thumbsup: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Scott

2. 1RoundEye

1RoundEye

Feb 21, 2010
    This post should really be coming from the case as we were ready to use the .40 master key.

3. wilhelm51

wilhelm51

May 23, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    What a wonderful endorsement of pelikan cases! However, I am glad things worked out for you.

wilhelm

4. Your first mistake was getting up and getting dressed at 0600. That's the time of day to be examining the back of your eyelids.

Shows you how secure those cases are. A similar thing happened to me several years ago with Samsonite luggage, but the first Samsonite owner I found standing around had a key that fit.

My various Pelicans take external padlocks - and I use TSA combo locks.