close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Special Promotion for GSSF Members Only!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Aug 3, 2006.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Stay tuned to www.gssfonline.com for a special announcement to members, discount pricing on Glock purchases through Ddecember 31, 2006.

WOW! Thank you GSSF/GLOCK Professional
    :patriot: :cheerleader: :perfect10: :patriot:

2. gary newport

gary newport

The offer is on the GSSF website. GREAT prices on Glocks!

3. ede

ede Bama's Friend

all it does is piss me off. unless glock comes out with a G40 there isn't anything for me, but i am getting another 34 to keep stock with my certificate.

4. R.TOKER

R.TOKER

Didn't I post in this thread earlier??? I swear there were numerous replies to this post a few hours ago and when I logged back on it is down to only two replies. Strange???

Anyway, I will be utilizing the deal to purchase a new G17 I have been wanting. This special offer is too good to pass up. I like the new courses also, keeps you on your toes.

5. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

27 different models, four sight choices each, at least three trigger options each, and it pisses you off? I'd like to see a tactical/practical .45 GAP or ACP too (guessing this is your suggestion), but I don't own nearly enough to get pissed. I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth, I'll be placing an order next week.

Thanks GSSF for extending the police/fire/military discount to the plain joe's of the world.

Now if you want to talk PISSED, come to MD. MD residents will get socked with a mandatory charge for an "approved" lock and an EXHORIBANT FFL fees in order to take delivery. Last spring I did a survey of every dealer I could find a phone number for, within a 90 minute drive. Locks ranged from $15-50 and the FFL fee was $35-75. Ouch!!! :soap:

6. Norske

Norske Millennium Member

GW: Every Glock now comes with a cable lock. By your comment, is the cable lock provided not a lock "approved" by the powers that be in Maryland?

:headscratch:

I hope that the Maryland dealers are not charging Glock buyers "$15-50" for a cable lock that Glock is providing at no extra charge!

:frown:

7. BCarver

BCarver Millennium Member CLM

Fantastic offer! Thanks GSSF for this benefit to your members.

"Just in time for Christmas" :)

Bobby

8. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Great, I see a new G39 in my safe in the very near future. I also vote for a Practical Tactical GAP. I would love to put a C-more on it, I think it would be a great addition. Hope it's in the works.

9. R.TOKER

R.TOKER

Seems as though someone has breathed new life into GSSF. The course of fire changes are really exciting. The only problem is I have to wait until next year at Marietta to see them first hand. I agree with you Bobby, I already have a new G17 at the top of my list to Santa :supergrin: . This way I will be able to shoot in Am Comp with my G35 and Am Guardian with the G17. I also shoot a local steel plate shoot frequently. GSSF and GLOCK Professional are to be commended.

10. Norske

Norske Millennium Member

Brighton, Michigan (Sept. 16-17) is too far up the road for you?

:headscratch:

11. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i have 28 ( at least one of each model number) glocks in the safe, around the house, and garage plus a certificate on the way for a free one. there isn't a single glock i don't have or want, except for a stock 34 that'll take my cetificate. i would love a GAP in a 34/35 style pistol.

12. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

If you join or renew your GSSF membership between January 1, 2006 and

December 31, 2006, you are eligible to purchase 1 pistol of your

choice at special pricing.

Please see our websiteat 'www.gssfonline.com'

for details on this limited offer.

13. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

ME TOO!!!;)

Dan:cool:

14. R.TOKER

R.TOKER

Brighton, Michigan???? :upeyes: :upeyes: I am a Buckeyes fan, I wouldn't go to Michigan if they were giving away buckets of money!!!!:supergrin: :supergrin: You know the best thing that ever came out of Michigan is an empty bus, right!!!!!:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

15. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

It's Brighton, Michigan, not Ann Arbor! In fact, I pass three Ann Arbor exits to get there!:alien:

16. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

To EDE: OK, now I understand. I guess I'd be pissed too. On a side note, thanks for validating that wanting one of each model is not crazy. I've got fuel for the argument to the wife that, hey, this other guy already did it. See? Thanks, EDE, you helped me out.

To Norske: No, the supplied cable lock is not worthy. It must be integrated, like Taurus or S+W, or the very short approved list. These would be like the "Ghost Block" or "Omega Lock". Even if you have a drawer full of these at home, you can't supply your own (according to the dealers). That way they get to sock it to you by tacking on the surcharge for the lock. Oh yeah, almost forgot the mandatory $10 to the state police to confirm you are not a felon, psycho, or wife beater. Sorry to hijack a very upbeat thread, but those in gun friendly states really don't know how good they have it. Rant over.

To GSSF and Glock: Thanks again, my order will be in shortly.

17. todddr

todddr

The price listed for the G19, as I bought a few months ago, with adj sites, is only about $80 less than I paid at a local dealer, and I didn't have to go through the potential 8 week wait, sending in a form with FFL #, etc. Also, don't get to actually hold the exact gun I decide to buy. By the time I'd fork out a (most probable) fee to an FFL to accept shipment for me, savings just aren't worth it in my opinion.
    GSSF would do themselves well to just give each and every member an official money off certificate/coupon that we could just hand over to a dealer; then we can get the exact gun we hold without the wait.

18. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

I think this is a GREAT Program. Sure can't come close to matching or beating the prices anywhere around my neck of the woods. I appreciate having this opportunity and fully intend to take advantage of it soon. I already know which Glock I want and know how it feels and shoots.

THANKS GSSF FOR THINKING OF US. ;)

19. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Some folks look at the wrong end of a gift horse.;)

20. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

:supergrin:

Dan:cool: