Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

South Florida Fair.....

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by PBCounty, Jan 18, 2010.

1. up baby.
  2. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

May 1, 2007
    Loxahatchee Fl
    I would go but I hate crowds :whistling:

3. Go on a week night. It's not so bad then. Check out the voodoo buckets at the cocktail stands. A bucket of liquor and a field full of food. I look forward to it all year....
  4. I haven't been since back in '02 my senior year. If admission and the food wasn't so damned expensive I'd go every year. I crave fair food all year long but never go.:crying:
  5. Yeah....I hear you on that. I'm a bit on the frugal side with everything else, but the fair is one exception I allow myself. I drop about $150.00 (not including admission) each visit, and usually go three times during the two weeks it's here. It's not cheap.
  6. SiberianErik

Feb 9, 2009
    Took the family last weekend, it was dead I was surprised. I hear you about the $$ $92.00 for admission and bracelets plus $200 for spending ie. food. ie FRIED POPTARTS !:wow:
  7. After a few years of it being a little dead for the vendors, I wonder how much longer the private ones will come.
  8. area727

area727 G23

Oct 7, 2009
    The Florida State Fair is happening in Tampa right now, but I wont be going. I love amusement parts, but fairs do nothing for me.