close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

South Bend man pulled gun in road rage incident

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by TBO, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Dragoon Trail?

Oh, as for the rest of the story, man gets angry... pulls gun. :yawn: Same-old, same-old. Welcome to Americana.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012

2. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    When you obsess over a hammer, you sure tend to mistake a lot of things for nails.

This wont' go well, I predict he will have to start looking for another tool to keep in his tool belt.

Randy

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  3. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Nov 27, 2011
    Maine
    Felony intimidation? Didn't know it came in different flavors!

4. Gene Pool

Gene Pool

Nov 21, 2005
    Texas
    Here is Texas, we are trained (in CHL class) to never introduce deadly force into a conflict unless you think your life is being threatened. The goal is conflict resolution, not conflict escillation. When one introduces a handgun, the conflict is being escillated to where someone will likely end up dead...and that is the last thing you want to happen.

Gene

5. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Jul 19, 2004
    Oregon
    When I lived in Sw Texas I can't count how many times I had to pull my .45 to get some fracken Mexican to stop ******ing with me. It always worked... one look at that .45 and they took off for others, not armed, to bother.:wavey:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  6. The comments after the article are just as interesting as the story itself. Some posters are claiming the other driver was at fault too. Wonder if there are any additional witnesses?

7. GWG19

GWG19

Jan 28, 2012
    Huntsville Al
    Sad ending if he is fact innocent and the other guy was he turd.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012