Glock Talk banner

Sources for .22 upper??

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Cole125 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Good luck finding one...I would look on GB and check out classifieds on different boards. I have my name in line for a several uppers...just waiting for the email letting me know when they are in stock. I kid you not....I sleep with my smart phone with the email alert on just in case they send out the notification in the middle of the night.

It's at $520 right now....you have just over 2 hours.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=327668549

Good luck!

DH

#3 ·
Midwayusa has had CMMG .22 uppers in stock on and off the last two weeks. Create a account with them and select the notify me option on the upper you want. When you get the email that its in stock again, jump on it.

I have had a CMMG .22 upper for a few months and it has been fantastic. Fit and finish is great, accuracy is better than my 10/22, and I have not had one single failure. 100 percent reliable with Federal and Remington bulk packs.

With the price/availability of .223 now a .22 lr upper is a VERY nice thing to have.

#4 ·
Quick question with these .22 uppers. The magazines....what is the highest capacity magazine that you can get? Like Cole suggested, with the price of ammo these days...having a .22 upper to plink with sounds like a great idea.

I'll be really impressed if it's more accurate than my Ruger 77/22 all weather.

DH

#5 ·
Midwayusa has had CMMG .22 uppers in stock on and off the last two weeks. Create a account with them and select the notify me option on the upper you want. When you get the email that its in stock again, jump on it.

I have had a CMMG .22 upper for a few months and it has been fantastic. Fit and finish is great, accuracy is better than my 10/22, and I have not had one single failure. 100 percent reliable with Federal and Remington bulk packs.

With the price/availability of .223 now a .22 lr upper is a VERY nice thing to have.
Did you get the $450 ish package?

#6 ·
Quick question with these .22 uppers. The magazines....what is the highest capacity magazine that you can get? Like Cole suggested, with the price of ammo these days...having a .22 upper to plink with sounds like a great idea.

DH
I can load 25 in my cmmg/black dog mags

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#7 ·

DH
Black Dog Machine makes the best magazines for them. I only use their 26 round mags(same size as 30 round 5.56 mags, for training), but they also make 32 rounders and 50 round drums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.