close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Source for Beretta M9A1 Richmond to Hampton?

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by williamN, Mar 15, 2009.

1. williamN

williamN

Sep 4, 2004
    VA
    Looking for a gun shop that has a Beretta M9A1 ( rail ) in stock between Richmond to Hampton. Anyone visiting a shop in the area seen one?

TIA!!

2. Olivers_AR

Olivers_AR

Dec 27, 2007
    Dulles, VA
    Slight threadjack, similar request from NoVA to Richmond, co-worker is looking for a M9 or 92, can be used.

3. williamN

williamN

Sep 4, 2004
    VA
    Green Top has an M9 NIB $599. Just called this a.m. No M9A1 though:crying:

4. Check out A&P in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hampton</st1:place></st1:City> off of mercury blvd. They had at least 3 92fs/m9 but I didn't notice a rail on them. Look them up and give them a call. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

5. watsoncb

watsoncb CLM

Dec 31, 2006
    Falls Church
    Consider touching base with Dark Sun Surplus in Richmond. Contact either Rod Hodge or David Jarrett. The phone number is 804.272.3026.

6. williamN

williamN

Sep 4, 2004
    VA
    I was in there two Saturdays ago. Thanks for the help though.

7. williamN

williamN

Sep 4, 2004
    VA
    Thanks for the #. If they can get it I am sure it will be the cheapest price around. They are the first booth I go to when I hit the gun show. I've purchase 5-6 guns from them in the past.

8. MavsX

MavsX The Dude Abides

Jan 19, 2009
    Arlington, VA
    my buddy picked up his 92fs at virginia arms in manassas. I think they have them.

Although the one gun store i really like is Loudoun Guns.. THey have a ton of handguns..all the time!, they always have the best selection. give them a call. Awesome guys!