Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by badger30, Feb 22, 2007.

1. badger30

badger30 armed to defend

Jan 14, 2007
    port orange florida
    hey florida glockers, i am asking for any info on how to get started to legally own a sound suppressor in the state of florida. i want to get one for my g19 and currantly have a ccw florida permit. any links to get started would be way cool!! thanks
  2. Droanx

Apr 2, 2006
    Get the forms...fill them your dues....hope the sheriff signs off on it...

I don't know where to get the forms from other then a gun shop. My local dealer can set me up but it takes months.

3. Court in FL.

Court in FL.

Mar 21, 2006
    South Florida
    First you need to be at least 21 years old.

A lot of it comes down to where you live.
    In Palm Beach County it's hard to get your form 4 sighned.
    You need to find a class 3 dealer who will work with you.
    Some will carry suppressors in stock , but most will need to order a suppressor.
    Back when I was class 3, I would let customers order a suppressor at cost and the charge them $100.00 to do the transfor.
    Do your research and make sure you buy a good suppressor from the start.

Suppressors don't hold their value like a machinegun so it's hard to sell it and not take a bath if you are not happy with it.

I would guess a good suppressor would start at around $600.00 then add the 200.00 tax and dealer fee.

You may need to form a trust or a corporation if you can't get the form 4 sighned.

Good luck,

Court in FL.

XNYTRUCKIE Smoke Eater

check out these guys , good service , nice guys awesome selection of everything.. they are in pompano off atlantic about a mile off of I95