close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Soros: Obama/Romney "little difference"

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by RCP, Apr 25, 2012.

1. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
  2. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
    :whistling:

3. coastal4974

coastal4974

Nov 2, 2009
    So I guess we should do what Sorros wants, give up. :upeyes:

4. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    This is a tactic that the left/democrat voters use to bring Romney down to Obama's level.

Obviously, they can't raise Obama to Romney's level so they try to increase Obama's chances of winning by making voters believe that it doesn't matter who they vote for.

The democrat troll posters here do the same thing.

5. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    I take it this thread is being posted for informational purposes only, and that we're not actually supposed to believe or trust anything George Soros says...

6. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Well, Soros, since it's all the same to you, how about making me happy and put a buncha money into putting Romney in and the squatter out ....

7. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

:rofl:

Let's see "Spooky Dude" put his money where his mouth is... :supergrin:

8. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    I'm sure that making you happy is among the top items on Soros' to-do list...

9. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    if thats the case, ask soros which candidate he is buying, er um, i mean supporting.

10. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    He will buy whichever one wins. What he means by "little difference" is that the cost of buying either one of them will be the same to him.

11. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Not exactly the source I go to for political plans. :rofl:

12. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Y'don't think he has your best interests at heart ? ......:supergrin:

13. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    oh no, he will buy one of them now in order to lay the ground work for his plans.....he bought obama once before when was running the first time. i wonder if he will do it again.

14. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    Of course there's little difference between the two. They both hate guns, they both want socialized medicine, and they're both bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs.

15. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

Do you realize that you're in agreement with George Soros, who's probably the biggest liberal/marxist on the planet?

Since there's no difference between Romney and Obama (so you say)
    does that mean that you'd find no fault with a person that votes for Obama?

Will you vote for Obama?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  16. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    This. Soros is the last person I would expect the truth from. Mittens has issues, but equivalence with Obama is not one of them.

seriously. Mittens is Type II diabetes, Obama is malignant cancer.

Very.Different.Outcomes. The first is treatable. The second is funeral arrangements.

17. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    very well put.

18. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    And I'm sure they will both nominate the same judges to the Federal & Supreme courts. . . :upeyes:

The effect of a good/bad president on the judicial system can last for decades. Even if all else was the same, the choices in judges would be enough to vote for one over another. .

19. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    Absurdistan
    george has just told everyone that their all club members. oh ye suckers!

20. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    There is also some granularity of detail with regard to Mitt.

He actually IS very conservative on some issues.

Last night, Larry Kudlow did an analysis on Mittens on the John Batchelor show.

Mitt's big problem for many here, especially the RP supporters are the social issues. If I had to name two, its his past with regard to healthcare and gun control.

Now, he has committed to repeal of O-care and the SCOTUS may deal with that. He's committed to Uncle Ted on specifics re: not pursuing gun control.

On ECONOMIC issues, Kudlow claims Mitt is extremely conservative and always has been, financially speaking. I don't recall all the details, but he went over them in depth. Guy knows what he's doing. You can't run a money fund successfully by being a crackpot.

As opposed to Zero, who I seriously believe could flunk a basic arithmetic test. We have this inexperienced clown in office who has brought in friends, hacks, charlatans, partisans and radical thinkers, all from academia and the radical left. He's tried crackpot ideas and concepts he heard in college, he's running on redistributionist philosophy he learned from Bill Ayers. Worse, he has learned nothing from his experience and he's dogmatically intransigent, unyielding, hellbent on pursuing an agenda that appeals to the envious, ie, his base of maybe 28-32% of the country. The 3-in-10 you just want to punch in the face whenever you see them open their mouths.

If I were to step back and examine what is really wrong today, the most overarching, see it when you get up in the morning problem, inescapable, pervasive, plaguing, when will it end kind of issue, it is the economy.

On this, Mitt wins, hands down. I could actually stand up and cheer for him if he uses this against Zero on the campaign trail, then gets elected and implements it. Previously spoken of pent-up demand and newly re-found economic freedom will just explode, and with a broadened base the revenue influx will start to repair and reverse some of the damage to our Treasury.

If Mitt gets in and fixes the economy, simply undoing the massive damage done by Zero, a lot of other problems will simply solve themselves.

Then we can argue about the other stuff. I haven't forgotten and I'm an avid gun owner too.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012