Sony Vegas Newbie (How to sync two Gun Shooting Videos)

Discussion in 'General how-To Help Forum' started by sigfan2022, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Hey you guys,

(This is my first post so if it is in the wrong area please move if necessary)

I wanted to start making youtube videos of me and my famly shooting from two different points of view.
    So i bought a Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0.
    I just started on video editing and I wanted to know if anyone here can teach me how to make split screen video like this youtube video.

[ame]http://youtu.be/ZtEhGuRaXDk[/ame]

How does he sync the video and audio to be perfect between two different angles (One coming from a contour camera on his head and the other camera is on a tripod)? I try to line up all of the lines in the video and voice bars but it is not perfectly in sync. And it is extremely frustrating!

Example: My gun fires in the video but the sound doesn't come up til a split second later.

Another Example. One side of the split screen does not match the movement on the other split screen. (Speed Reloads is too quick on one screen and the other screen is a split second too slow)

Is there some kind of program, technique, tips I can use to match video and sound between two screens perfectly?

Thank You for your time.

2. Loading...