close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some women are evil (Drama)

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by KommieforniaGlocker, Jun 4, 2012.

1. KommieforniaGlocker

KommieforniaGlocker

So check it, one of Mrs. Kommiefornia Sisters who I will refer to as "Narcissist." Has been persona non grada at Casa de Kommie for awhile now (Lots of reasons mainly problems, but mostly because Mrs. Kommie likes it that was her sister is alot of drama and then some. I stay out of her inner family BS, makes it easier for me) Until now

A Little History, her sister is former party girl bar girl, that duped a genuinely nice (but very naive guy into falling in love and marrying her.) He is nice, educated (academically, street smart not very) Good job, responsible, great provider, and really great dad, and he loves his wife dearly. (more than she deserves) and a damn good father. (He and I don't really click just different personalities...

Well come to find out my beloved wonderful SIL decided that her husband working 50-60 hours a work to support her extravagant lifestyle (while she is at home on facebook all day) was his evil way of neglecting her and treating her like crap. Keep in mind, that she has a nanny for their 4 year old son, and a cleaning lady. (She is such a great woman she does not deserve that according to her) So guess what she does? (*drum roll*)

She starts having an affair, well long story short it has been going on alot. She is good at manipulating men and playing the damsel in distress card. (IE: tells them she is in a bad relationship, or just got out of being treated bad etc. etc. etc. plays the part)

Oh but the plot thickens, her boyfriend (who is now in love with her) wants her to move away with him so they can live happily ever after.

Started helping her plot to run off with their son. (Our nephew and away from his good father.) Kid dosen't even speak spanish and sister in law has never even been there

So all 3 can live happily ever after in Argentina. The plan (it went south) Was for her to fly over there, (while husband at work, (under guise she was visiting parents (my in laws) in Florida. (he wouldn't call to check anyways...

What she was gonna do was fly to Argentina, and as soon as feet touched ground file under Argentina Courts her her Boyfriend daddy a lawyer over there. (Can you say Bruna Bianchi??)

Well, Mrs. Kommieforniaglocker found out, (still don't know how to this day she made me proud) She outed her sister to her Brother in law, their parents, and since boyfriend (is a former friend of mine)

Asked that I tell his family the truth about her. (This Matters because all along her boyfriend told his parents that she was battered and abused) and needed to leave for her and her kids safety. Needless to say as Religious folks they are not only not willing to assist in this...But she is not welcome.

So here is the kicker.....Soon to Be Ex Bro In law, Got legal eagle. Emergency Court hearing, Nephew is staying in USA (atleast for time being) In Laws are furious at Polly purity, me I am not surprised actually.

Wife is shocked I asked why wife did that as her sister will hate her now forever, she said the little one is at stake....

We got two phone calls yesterday, one from Sister In Law cussing out my wife and telling her how they are nothing any more (Works for me) and to stay out of her life.

Wife hung up on her...she called again we did not answer.

Right now the only thing that matters is nephew being safe....This woman is not a good mother even her own sisters and parents saying it (including myself) My former friend from Argentina, (they met at a function at my house when her husband was there as friends, that why I am pissed)

I am angry because my nephew is a wonderful child and his dad, while as a buddy he and I were never close, or got along (different personalities) But he is a damn good dad, Coaches kids teams, takes him to church (while good for nothing adulteress is sleeping in) Comes home from work to spend time with kid.....Keeps a better Eye on him when they are out and about.

I told my wife that her family is angry at her, but blood is thicker than water and when this goes to court for full custody, (as the father already said he would) I will do everything I can to help, wife said she would too. We choose his side there will be backlash.....

I received a nasty email from Argentinian, I responded by telling him what I thought about him for thinking he was gonna talk a man's son from him, and if he didn't like, he knew where to find me.

I am a father of two boys , some women are just evil.....My wife and I will testify and put in writing what we know have seen and what we can prove for him.. He needs his father....Its fine if she wants to run off with some guy, but to take a son a way from his father for a selfish reason is beyond my scope of comprehension.
    She has already been ordered by judge/court (not sure) can't leave not even State with boy much less country.....She is pissed off, I even joked that they must have bought the "non-refundable E-tickets" thats why they were so mad :supergrin:

And all of nephews docs (Birth certificate, Passport, SS Card) all of them are in Custody of attorney. (For right now representing Father)

Her Passport, Driver's License and Birth Certificate were misplaced by her she is sure that some one took them and destroyed them, but I am more than positive she forgot where she put them last :supergrin:

She is staying at a fellow friends house, nephew is with father in family home. For right now......

2. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

3. raven11

raven11

Kudos to your wife for doing the right thing. Some people won't rat out family but it sounds like a good guy was about to get burned

4. ghostrunner

ghostrunner

Wow

Sent from my iPhone 4

5. KommieforniaGlocker

KommieforniaGlocker

I hope so, the fallout/backlash is yet to be seen, her parents and other siblings have yet to show their colors yet.

6. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

7. 2bgop

2bgop

Damn. Do the best you can to help that kid out, he is likely going to need all he can get.

8. Gallium

Gallium CLM

The kid could not have left the USA with one parent alone anyways. The airlines need documentation (consent) from the other parent, if that parent is listed on the birth certificate. Both parents are also needed for the passport.

Good luck to you (all).

9. boozer

boozer

Sadly, the hubby will end up paying for the divorce, pay both lawyers, the wife will get custody, and the hubby will get to pay support.

10. KommieforniaGlocker

KommieforniaGlocker

That's an awesome relief then......

Now i am perplexed because when we took out family vacation to Puerto Vallarta a couple of months ago I sent wife 2 days before I arrived...She took boys and their passports, and she was good :dunno:

He has an American Passport though, they took a vacation to the Dominican Republic l last year, and the year before We all went to Mexico for the Wife's grandma's Funeral....we all took our kids.....

11. KommieforniaGlocker

KommieforniaGlocker

They were legally married for about 5 years I think, he does not care about the money, he just does not want his son to be taken away.

12. RYNOCG201

RYNOCG201

You and your wife are doing the right thing.

RYNOC

13. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Because I think that dude (Gallium) is talking out of his azz. I don't think airlines monitor stuff like that by any means.

14. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Stories like this make me so happy to have a boring marriage.

Ron59, I think so too. What if the other name on the birth certificate is dead or not involved in the kid's life? Is Delta Airlines going to tell my kid he can't go to the Bahamas because the deadbeat who is on the birth certificate hasn't called him in 10 years?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  15. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

I do believe you missed your calling. You should have been a writer for Hollywood.
    Also I think that torid mess would even give Perry Mason a headache.

16. Atlas

Atlas transmogrifier

"Some women are evil (Drama)"

HUMAN BEINGS are evil...
    It's only a matter of degrees.

17. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Me too, but I have friends who have been through similar messes.

18. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

No more 'As the World Turns' or 'All My Family'.

How about a male docu-drama titled 'Tales of a Deballed Man'.

I've known more than a couple of cases that went down like the one you describe. Dudes violated two basic rules of dudehood.

1. Don't stick your D*** in crazy.
    2. Party girls/strippers don't make good housewives for long.

Your In-Laws stock in you and you wife has plummeted, not that you'll loose sleep over it.

19. Ironbar

Ironbar

Boy, that was hard to read. Not for the story, just the writing.

20. THEPOPE

THEPOPE Nibb

P.S., I think that's why the color yellow makes me sad.....

I am out......my advice ? Uhhhhhhhhhh......:cool: