close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Some final questions before buying

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by rem2429, Mar 15, 2010.

1. rem2429

rem2429

Nov 26, 2004
    Llano, TX
    I've been weighing options for a couple of months and have the cash for a new rifle. I want a folding rifle in 7.62x39. That much is certain. My original plan was to buy a yugo and get a rail and aimpoint, but I am considering an Arsenal SLR 107 now, and the Yugo is really a second choice. There has been some discussion of canted sights on 107s recently and I am wondering if I should do something else. Any rifle I get is going to be ordered, so no real chance at inspection. Any thoughts or experience with the Arsenal? Of the 107, thoughts regarding metal vs polymer folding stock? I am still thinking about an ultimak so no side mount is likely to be used. If anyone can compare accuraccy, triggers etc, I would like to hear it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  2. adamg01

adamg01

Jul 10, 2007
    va
    I owned a Yugo. underfolder that did have canted sights from Century Arms. I just recently purchased an Arsenal Sgl20. It is a lot better package without question. The price tag showed it as well. Between the two the Yugo. did have a much lighter trigger. It was really almost too light to be honest. I would guess about 4lbs. The Arsenal I would guess 6-7lbs.

I do believe Arsenal is a much safer bet IMO.

3. space_weazel

space_weazel

Sep 26, 2005
    Or-e-Gone?
    If you want a folder the Arsenal will have the best.