Sold my 930 SPX...

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by FLAWLS1, Sep 3, 2012.

1. frankr

Expand Collapse

Mar 13, 2008
    Northwestern Pennsylvania
    I was more than happy to help. I sold my 930 SPX and purchased the Benelli M2 Tactical. My M2 has been a great shooting shotgun. When I sent you the magazine spring my wife and I were living in S.C. Two years ago we moved back to our home town in Pennsylvania. I know what your thinking, are they nuts to live S.C for PA? Ha,Ha,Ha.:rofl:
    Hope all is going well with you.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #21 frankr, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  2. WARRIOR13

Expand Collapse

Aug 28, 2012
    I own and shoot a 930 SPX and Benelli M4. Both run flawlessly and load to maximum capacity. I would have no problem using either to protect my family and I.

3. GasTurbine

Expand Collapse
    Porschey Power!

Jan 6, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Just a standard SPX with an EoTech red-dot, a +6 caddy, and a Picatinny 5 way adapter which is shown with a Surfire light, but could put anything on, like a laser. It also has a Blackhawk tactical sling.
    #23 GasTurbine, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  4. F_G

Expand Collapse

Jan 11, 2010
    Crown King, AZ
    You're right, but who am I to question your sanity:supergrin:.

Life has been good after I got rid of the 930, great concept, just not executed very well. I've got 2 Benelli M1 Super 90's, I've had for years, one I use for hunting with a 26" barrel and one is the tactical model, truly great shotguns. Mossberg gave it a noble effort and their attempt at keeping them affordable is admirable, the magazine spring and stripped screw for the rail were fixable and liveable, but after the plastic transfer bar housing broke, that was the last straw.