Sold all my H&K stuff

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by rudybunt, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Last week I sold all of my H&K guns and little stuff I had. I got tired of the high price for parts and the hight price guns. Went back to a Glock 26 I am putting together. There are other web boards that the people are not as friendly on and I just had enough. Sold my H&K USP compact with the LEM for $700.00. I could not believe this gun used got as much as it did. I also sold a H&K MP5 from Walther and H&K for over $600.00 with some extras. I paid $509 for a brand new Glock. I guess I just dont understand. I know they are good guns but for me I was tired of the wooha with them.

OK off my soap box :upeyes:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 rudybunt, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    SOLD, Kel-Tec P32 Pistol 32acp, w/ two mags, and 80 Rounds Firearms Listings Saturday at 5:49 PM
    **SOLD**: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm Magazines Gun Parts & Accessories Saturday at 5:40 PM
    Soldier breaks down in tears. The Okie Corral Saturday at 12:38 PM
    7 New Glock 21 hi cap mags $140...SOLD Gun Parts & Accessories Jul 28, 2015
    SOLD 2 Barely used Gen 4 Glock 19 mags with X-grip adaptors for use in G26 $50 Shipped Ann Arbor, MI Gun Parts & Accessories Jul 27, 2015

3. hk_shootr

hk_shootr NRA Life member

Wow.........i can understand.
    I hit some hard times a while back, parted with my P7m8 & the USPs.
    Carries a Glock for a few years, crawling back out of the hole.
    Have another m8 and a P30 on the way.

Enjoy the 26, great gun, will serve you well.

4. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Well................Bye!

5. Exactly.............

6. Don't be sad to see em go- I find hk pistols to be overrated (and seriously overpriced) anyway. Welcome (back?) to the wonderful world of glocks. I love my G26.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. i have owned both, in fact i just purchased my second USP.... they are in fact quality firearms. everything about them are well made and well designed. that said, i dont believe glocks are inferior really. they are also fine firearms. to each his own i guess, but personally, i think single brand whores are boring. i could never own only one brand of pistol. i always laugh at the guys who brag about having 25 different glocks and say thats all they will buy.

8. LM55

Well, Good luck to you. But other than the "premium" HK's command, few will argue the quality.

9. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

What? What? Sold all of your H&K products you say? How dare you sir!?

Then you compound your error and come marching proudly into this sub-forum to display your sin and shame for all to see?

Nay. Beat thyself about the face and neck with a damp kitchen cloth until you regain your good sense. Scoundrel!

Just kidding. I like both. I carry a G26 most of the time. It's a solid choice but I'm not giving up my H&Ks unless unfortunate circumstances befall me.

You'll be back though...You'll be back...:wavey:

#8 HKLovingIT, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  10. I have Glocks, not as many as before, H&Ks, Sigs, 1 Beretta and Colts, each have their own quality's for me.

11. I'm sorry to hear that.

12. I think you are a little too emotionally invested in what brand of weapon you favor. You sound like an HK rep ran over your dog or something.

13. We all like what we like.

14. it isn't what you like that I'm commenting on. It is how negative you are to HK and the manner in which you express it.

15. Opinions are like but holes we all have them that's why this is America and god made a menu