Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Soft Tackle Box Recomendations

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by blake711, May 1, 2005.

1. blake711

blake711 Pro-Fesh-U-Nawl

Jan 29, 2005
    Hello all I have been using a soft side tackle box for a while my problem is the one I have doesn't have any spinner storage. I carry an extra plastic plano container for my spinners. Thats no problem when I am boat fishing but I have been fishing a small creek alot latley. So I Was wondering does anyone have any recomendations for soft side tacklebox that has spinner storage? Thanks..

2. KodiakG-22C

Jan 6, 2005
  3. blake711

blake711 Pro-Fesh-U-Nawl

Jan 29, 2005
    thanks for the info fellahs.. I looked at one of the baggie type bags since I do lots of worm fishing.. but since almost all the worms I buy are in the ziplock style bags I decided to not get it.. The cableas thing is on the money and I can get one and just swap out one of the containers in my current softside.. thanks for the input fellahs..
  4. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

May 20, 2000
    I have one--love it. Its called Tackle logic--cant remember who the maker is...I will never go back to the large hard boxes.The soft bag carries all my fishing gear,rain gear,and my gun--with room to spare!!