close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

SOCOM Fire Team Bravo

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by funbob, Nov 26, 2005.

1. funbob

funbob do a lil' dance

Dec 13, 2002
    ABQ, NM
    For the PSP. Anyone have it? How's the online multiplayer? I'm torn between GTA:LCS and SOCOM as the next game to buy.

2. gh0st614

gh0st614

May 4, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    I dont know how you can pick socom over liberty citys. I wouldnt imagine there are nearly as many players online as the ps2 versions of socom. So I would pick either game based on their single player play...still waiting to try socom.

3. Strider47

Strider47 Captain Chaos

Jul 20, 2005
    North Carolina
    I've got both. SOCOM is very fun online! I prefer SOCOM, although I prefer FPS type games. Once you get used to the controls, online play is a blast. It keeps you interested, unlike the more recent XBOX FPS type releases (RS3:Lockdown for starters). There are usually +20,000 people online playing SOCOM:FTB, if that helps. I have no trouble finding games. I haven't really played Liberty City since getting SOCOM, so I can't comment on which is better ;)

Chris