Glock Talk banner

Social Thread LVIII: Lawman wants a Euro-hug

111K views 1K replies 34 participants last post by  OfficerChris 
#1 ·

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Euro-hug? Hmm ... mah ze?:dunno:

Middle eastern; Paul mentioned in the letters to greet with a holy kiss. Something along those customs?

#5 ·
I think I'll support Officer Chris, I'm sitting in the doctor's office. I need to get my knees looked at.

Too many donuts :'(
I have a similar problem, I think. Being overweight is not fun.

#6 ·
So, tonight my church is having a big event with expected large crowds if it is anything like last year. It is going to be at a neutral site so that people will not feel unwelcome. It is an alternative to Halloween. We do it up as a celebration of fall harvest, kind of like Sukkot.

#8 ·
#10 ·
You guys stay safe!

Back home ppl get STOOPID!! One year the blocked the only road to one of the islands, Bermuda is a bunch of small islands that make up on small island, w/burning tyres.

Haven't heard anything that crazy down here yet. But this is my first year being in LE so...

#11 ·
Went to the doc today (disc issues in my back still). On the way home, I decided to stop by the 45th Infantry Division Museum. It was cool. I took a crapload of pics with the cell phone (wasn't a planned trip, so no camera with). Some didn't come out so good, but still worth the trip.

#13 ·
I get to work tonight.......... This should be fun
Same here. Personally, I'm looking forward to it. I try to arrest a slutty whatever every year, sort of a tradition in years past. Fingers crossed!

#14 ·
So, tonight my church is having a big event with expected large crowds if it is anything like last year. It is going to be at a neutral site so that people will not feel unwelcome. It is an alternative to Halloween. We do it up as a celebration of fall harvest, kind of like Sukkot.
Everything went well tonight. Good crowd, and all stayed peaceful concerning the visitors. Kudos tonight to Leavenworth County EMS for coming to the event, and staying all the way through. We had just enough homemade chili and hotdogs along with some other stuff to satiate appetites. It was all good, and I think we all had a good time ministering to the community.

#15 ·
Went to the doc today (disc issues in my back still). On the way home, I decided to stop by the 45th Infantry Division Museum. It was cool. I took a crapload of pics with the cell phone (wasn't a planned trip, so no camera with). Some didn't come out so good, but still worth the trip.

turd. thanks for letting me know you were in da hood.

#17 ·
I was off last night so I got to go out with the family to the local zoo's ZooBoo event. We've been doing this for years but missed it last year because my spousal unit decided to have our youngest kid a few weeks before Halloween.

#20 ·
Howdy guys! :wavey:

Been a little busy lately and haven't had much time to post. We got quite a bit of rain, wind and wet snow from Sandy. Our power was out for around 36 hours... In the midst of all of this we had low light qualifications. Nothing like shooting in the dark when it's 35 degrees and blowing rain/sleet!

Posted from my iPhone 4s via Outdoor Hub mobile

#21 ·
Howdy guys! :wavey:

Been a little busy lately and haven't had much time to post. We got quite a bit of rain, wind and wet snow from Sandy. Our power was out for around 36 hours... In the midst of all of this we had low light qualifications. Nothing like shooting in the dark when it's 35 degrees and blowing rain/sleet!

Posted from my iPhone 4s via Outdoor Hub mobile
Sounds like OH so much fun!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.