Social Thread LVIII: Lawman wants a Euro-hug

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by OfficerChris, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Horror

Horror Polizei

:dunno:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jawohl!

3. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

stupid booking company fucked up my flights. No confirmation but seven tries to get the money from visa. Equals 9k€.
    Credit card is blocked till the orders are cancelled. Screw you damn company.
    Complained by phone, Facebook and email..

/posted from my mobile phone probably while sitting on the toilet/

4. :wow: Holy crap, Chris! That's insane!

5. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

No es bueno, senor.

6. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

It sucks, but I hope everything is in correct order again in two days. Good thing is flights are always available, just have to pay via money transfer.

7. Well, I found out something I didn't really care to hear yesterday. Come to find out, my experience with BOP doesn't qualify as "sworn" experience for LMPD, even though I am sworn, have arrest authority, and am covered under LEOSA. Means I'd be taking a bit longer to build back up to where I am now pay-wise, which sucks, but it might balance out a bit.

8. volsbear

volsbear IWannaBeSedated
    Lifetime Member

We have some stupid exemptions like that. Frustrating.

anyone know if rigorous exercise in loose-fitting underwear can result in aching balls?

I'm only asking for...a friend.

9. That sucks man. Hopefully they'll give you something at least.

10. I'd settle for a job offer right now, even though it'll be a significant pay cut, lol. Better benefits, lots closer, take home car after a year, and the pay gets up to around what I make now after a year or two. It's just that first year or two is going to suck.

11. They union? When I took mine, I knew the first 2-3 years would suck, but then surprise... no pay raises for 4 years. So I'm still in the suck phase paywise. Though it will hopefully be okay if we get a raise this year.

12. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

stupid booking company. Credit card is blocked and flights get more and more expensive each day.
    That just sucks. fuck

/posted from my mobile phone probably while sitting on the toilet/

13. GumbyDammit

GumbyDammit Xtra CoCheese

That sucks. In our state it's all the same if you have a full cert.

14. GumbyDammit

I avoid rigorous exercise. Seems to take care of any issues there. BTW - Put a little... no, a good amount of Icy-Hot on them. That should get you back to normal in no time. :devildance::devildance::devildance:

15. They have a pretty good FOP lodge, from what I understand.

Well, I work for the FBOP, federal, so no state certs at all. Plus, our "academy" isn't anywhere near the POPS standards.

16. :tbo:

17. GumbyDammit

Duh, forgot that. Yeah, that makes total sense now. :tongueout:

18. volsbear

volsbear IWannaBeSedated
    Lifetime Member

That's just cruel.

19. :tongueout:

But funny!

20. And just when I think the migraine that sent me home from work last night is gone, surprise!