Glock Talk banner

Social Thread LVII: Who'da thunk it?

97K views 1K replies 26 participants last post by  OfficerChris 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#77 ·
Only 82 out, and 78 according to a weather app? Looks like cooler weather is back.:)

#86 ·
my day was just filled with putting out fires that the weekend crew managed to leave for me. Reckless Disregard comes to mind with their lack of forward thinking.:steamed:
I hate that crap. Been there, done that.

Local PD and FD is just clearing a Train vs. Pedestrian crash. The area it happened the speed limit for trains is 50mph. so I imagine it cannot be good.
OUCH!!! :wow:

#87 ·
Luckily where I work we don't have train vs pedestrians all that often. When I was up in the DFW metroplex it happened all the time. Including the guy that called 911 about being depressed that no train had come and run him over after laying on the tracks for three hours.

#95 · (Edited)
Well, it's projected to be 115* F/46.1* C here today. :crying:

I really need to move to another climate.
you can come test drive Michigan for six days free o' charge. You just have to do some minor chores:whistling:

Minor things really, check the mail, feed the fish, make sure the strippers across the street don't steal my lawnmower and pawn it for heroin.

#101 ·
Going to get the goodies from CostCo this weekend. Didn't want to have candies and jerky sitting around while I wait.

What else did you want besides your holster, candies and jerky?
can't think of anything special. If something comes up, I will tell you till tomorrow. Thanks!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.