Social Thread LVI: I need a margarita IV, STAT!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by lawman800, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Loading...

2. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

First! Or is it second... does it even count since I started the thread?

3. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

I call Shenanigans. Or cheating. Or whatever. First who's not Lawman. BOOSH!

4. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Wait... I have to go through all the work of doing the historical compilation and then I don't even get the credit for being FIRST?

I QUIT!

5. It's about time y'awl realized that Autumn is long past.

Rookies. :upeyes:

6. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Wow. If I'd have known it was THAT easy... :rofl:

7. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

You should have done the historical or hysterical (take your pick) compilation on the second post.

8. Horror

Horror Polizei

so many new faces in here

9. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Cold... 50F!

10. RMolina628

RMolina628 got a job!

High in the mid 80's again today. We skipped spring here and went straight to summer!

11. Hack

Hack Crazy CO
    Gold Member

Good morning! Weather is rainy until the Sabbath, (Saturday), then it is sunny.

Nothing like trying to become a day person during annual refresher training. The big cups of coffee are an imperative, so to speak, just to make it through the day.

12. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Yeah, I've got a 16 hour day that starts in about 10 minutes, not including travel time. Coffee is as important to me as breathing right now. At least it's supposed to be sunny and mid 80s today, but then rainy thru the end of the week. Oh well, as long as it gets good on Sunday and I can fire up the grill again!

13. Hack

Hack Crazy CO
    Gold Member

Yeah, I hear you there. I had that one last week. Sixteen hours, two hours travel both ways. Fun times, and better check.:supergrin:

14. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

High in the 60s today. Yesterday we got nearly 7 inches of rain for our drought stricken area. A lot of flooding happened yesterday.

It was quite interesting to see a manhole cover up in the air with water holding it up.

15. nitesite10mm

nitesite10mm Dog Lover

Now THAT I'd like to see!

16. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Yeah, between this and the court time I'm gonna have on Friday, that's the only thing keeping me motivated. Ugh!

17. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

how about all the new ones to the social thread introduce themselves?

18. Since I've never done an intro I might as well. I'm 27 years old in the people's republic of new jerisistan. My father is retired corrections and sheriff's office. I have 2 cousins who are patrol officers and another who is a detective. Another cousin is a park ranger. I'm on disability for conditions cause by Lyme disease including chronic fatigue syndrome and fybromyalgia. I would like to do public safety work, but I know I cannot since I don't have the energy or the physical competency and would end up being a danger to co workers(worse then those slugs who don't take calls, I might end up with a flare up in the middle of something and be unable to bug out, which is why I don't drive). I could go on but I think you get the drift. I hope you don't mind me posting my intro.

#19 m2hmghb, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  19. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

sorry to hear that but the studies sound interesting