close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Social Thread LV Autumn At Last

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Hack, Sep 29, 2011.

1. RMolina628

RMolina628 got a job!

May 28, 2009
    Northern MI
  2. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

Howdy!!:wavey:

3. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    Schnitzelhausen
    so you did it again... nice

4. Horror

Horror Polizei

Aug 31, 2004
    Germany
    winter's closing in fast.

only 3°C/37F right now :cold:

5. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

Not here. I hope it holds off for a little while, as I have firearms qualification this week.

Up for a little bit. Sugar was low when I woke up, so I got up and ate left over pizza. Now, it is probably the opposite, LOL.

Speaking of firearms, it seems like a lot of people from the area, including here in Leavenworth, were standing in line to try to get off some practice time at the state range. I learned that in order to get on the firing line I may have to show up when it opens; whenever it is a week end day. I may try for Monday. It is supposed to rain some, and maybe there won't be near as many. That would be good training, eh?

So, I went back to the house, and cleaned my rifle. It still had some leftover cosmoline in the barrel. Now the inside of the barrel is cleaned and coated in Breakfree. I just need to shoot it and see how I am with this particular weapon.

6. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Don't we all. The downside is, my sister has turned into one. Even my mother, who's been known to happily call herself a hippy before, agrees she's off in far-left la-la land. *shakes head sadly*

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    Schnitzelhausen
    we all do...

8. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

My sister used to be pretty hardcore left but even she saw the light after working and also marrying a hard core conservative who does not back down in discussions. She's still left leaning but not openly hostile.

9. Horror

Horror Polizei

Aug 31, 2004
    Germany
    back from testdrive with dads new Touareg.

3.0L V6 TDI.

10. vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

May 31, 2005
    Florida
    Note to self: when the boss says "We supply you with everything you'll need." what he really means is "We'll give you what we think you need." i.e. duty belt, handcuffs and a key. :rofl:

11. Horror

Horror Polizei

Aug 31, 2004
    Germany
    what else do you need? :dunno:

12. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Corrections?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

13. vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

May 31, 2005
    Florida
    Mmmm, Well, so far I've added gun, holster, light and holder. I'll be adding gloves and a pouch for those before long. They've offered to let me do the taser qual, but I won't get a taser. I'm considering adding OC, but I doubt I'd EVER se that ****.