close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Social Thread LV Autumn At Last

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Hack, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Bored. Sundays are slow.

2. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    I do believe I'm getting the bug for a retro AR; something like a GUU-5 or XM177. The problem is I have no money. What the crap.

3. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

Work. Yay.

You have enough weapons to get by with for now don't you?:supergrin:

4. More legal weapons never hurt nobody.

5. Hack

Ah, I see. Machete? Check. Glock? Check. Revolver? Check. Long distance rifle? Check. Urban assault rifle? Need to acquire. Street sweeper? Need to acquire. Fighting knife? Need to acquire. Horse? Fuggedabout it.

Weird sense of humour alert. This is a warning, this is not a drill. Should this get out of control notify the men in white jackets that someone needs a nice rest.

6. RMolina628

RMolina628 got a job!

May 28, 2009
    Northern MI
    One of my professors asked if we knew someone in our lives that was a chronic poor communicator, if so write a quick summary. I just gave her the Lt e-mail address

7. No fighting knife? What are you, crazy?

8. Hack

For home defence butcher knives do quite a job, LOL. I know enough about vulnerable vein positions that I can cause an amazing bleed out in a short period of time.

I actually don't carry a large fighting knife out and about. Being in my position I have to keep it down to size even for off duty, unless I am out in the wood.

Now, I am thinking about getting a nice Glock knife or K-bar knife to keep at home for when the SHTF. I do have a bayoneted rifle that I keep handy. Spike bayonets will do some serious wounding.

9. Hack

Think she will try him out?:supergrin:

10. RMolina628

RMolina628 got a job!

May 28, 2009
    Northern MI
    I hope so, just to see if she gives up first. This guy is SET in his ways!

11. RMolina628

RMolina628 got a job!

May 28, 2009
    Northern MI
    first day of a new shift for the wife today 0500-1400, hopefully she enjoys getting out of work early in the day.

In other news my older kid lost her first tooth yesterday..... literally, it fell out sometime at recess and she didn't notice.

12. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    What will the tooth fairy do, though?!?!?!?!?!

13. I have my moisin nagant m44 carbine with the folding side bayonet. I love it.

14. Hack

Do you use the corrosive inexpensive ammo in it? I would like to know how best to clean it up afterwards.

15. I don't think there is 54R ammo that is not corrosive.

I read the milsurp websites for all the info. They have good stuff, really. I will look it up but I think it's

Milsurp.com or something.

16. Horror

Horror Polizei

Aug 31, 2004
    Germany
  17. I've long been told that hot soapy water or Windex works well to nuturalize the corrosive elements in old military ammo. Same goes for black powder as well. First time I clean my black power revolver it struck me as odd that I was cleaning it in the kitchen sink with dish soap. :supergrin:

18. RMolina628

RMolina628 got a job!

May 28, 2009
    Northern MI
    i think the kid has more cash than I do since the tooth fairy made a visit

Any time someone mentions the tooth fairy this is all I can think of:rofl:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2rpYYUEExU