close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Social Thread LV Autumn At Last

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Hack, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

:fallenofficer:

2. Hack

Well, now that I have taken a nap, I'm up. Ready to eat, ready to go to work. O, it's vacation time.:cool:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  3. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    Schnitzelhausen
    still thinks about the green card thing... if I could only find a way to get a useful job over there..

4. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    Schnitzelhausen
    Don't get laid off, maybe somehow related to LE, but not necessary

5. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

You would give up LE to come here? But you wouldn't be able to be here anymore as a fellow cop! Oh noes!

6. Hack

Perhaps he is thinking of just getting his foot in the door. Once he makes being a citizen, (if that is what he wants), he can always work on being a cop, or even do what I do for a living.

7. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    Schnitzelhausen
    That's what I was thinking about.... probably quite unrealistic and stupid to think about it...

8. Horror

Horror Polizei

Aug 31, 2004
    Germany
  9. Hack

Use and on-line service, that offers back ground checks, and will help you hitch up for the right reasons with the right one. USA military service gals sometimes are open to this, and you could wind up finding the right one that way. Hitch up for the right reasons.

10. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    Schnitzelhausen
    Well still no american girls here. Its not germany where there is an US base every 50 miles. We have not a single one here. Only american students from time to time, but rarely meet those... also I met another girl, she is from Vienna.. might be something serious, who knows. The good thing is, she has lots of friends in Florida, her english is perfect (couple of camebridge language certificates) and she loves the US ;)

11. Horror

Horror Polizei

Aug 31, 2004
    Germany
    or a bad one

12. Hack

Well, there you go. I still say that if you want a sure ticket for going the the US as a citizen the best way is through serving within our military branches. They have MP/SP in all branches.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  13. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Or just make sure she's rich.:whistling:

14. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    For those not on my facebook, picked up a new toy the other day. Sig P226 DAK in .40. Factory refurb, only ran $589.

15. Horror

Horror Polizei

Aug 31, 2004
    Germany
    because of all the leaves on the street you can't see the dog **** laying around.

I stept right into a giant one and didn't noticed until we drove around for about 10 minutes... what a mess!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011