so why do you think hernandez killed that guy?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by cowboywannabe, Jun 28, 2013.

1. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

could it be for his bristol bloods in Ct.? or retaliation for some other gang infraction?

maybe it was because the guy knew about his shootings in florida and was going to snitch.

why do you think hernandez shot that guy?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Aaron Hernandez Guilty of Capital Murder The Okie Corral Apr 15, 2015
    Hernandez guilty of first degree murder Cop Talk Apr 15, 2015
    Who killed Jonbenet Ramsey? The Okie Corral Sep 25, 2015
    August 9, 2015 incident: Man Robbed Of His Gun, Nearly Killed With It In Philly Carry Issues Sep 22, 2015
    50 shot, 5 killed in weekend shootings across Chicago The Okie Corral Sep 21, 2015

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

4. Blackmail...
  5. Roering

Roering Sorting nuts

Lovers quarrel.

Hernandez shot his lover because he was seeing someone else.
  6. His masters and commanders on Hale-Bop told him to kill.
    #5 Skyhook, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  7. From what I've read, they suspect the victim knew about his involvement in the double homicide he's now being linked to.
  8. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

yeah, i mentioned that too, just wondered if anybody from that area knew more than what we outside the circus know...
  9. I think he killed him to cover up previous murders. The way he went about it proves he is a moron as well as s murderer. Bet his 2 thug friends just arrested are not exactly MENSA candidates either and are scrambling to spill their guts to the cops & prosecution for a deal.
  10. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

zimmerman, hernandez... what is it with these hispanic "white" guys killing people?
  11. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

I would have guessed some serious disrespect like doing the wild thing with his woman.

The angle you guys are talking about, falls under tying up lose ends, killing accomplices, the only witnesses that can put you away. Makes more sense.

12. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

Probably raised in a broken home.
  13. Street cred in da hood.

Yo yo yo
  14. Who gives a rat's ***?
  15. barbedwiresmile

barbedwiresmile Unreconstructed

Yet another reason why I quit watching football, cold turkey, after being a lifelong football guy. There is no longer a cultural fit. YMMV, but I make no compromises in this area.
  16. TBO

TBO Why so serious?

Black market set up by the government.
  17. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Q: so why do you think hernandez killed that guy?

A: Gots ta keeps it real, yo!

As the founder and Presidente-for-life of the Go Seahawks! (and take the Mariners with you) Club, I never could figure out why people follow pro-sports.

18. smokeross

smokeross GTDS Member #49

19. Gonetodarkside

Gonetodarkside owl protector

Because he is a low life POS..

in fall of 2000 LT screamed racial slurs at me and approached me from his vehicle in an aggressive manor.. I outran the beast.. lol. I was a freshman at TCU.

point is, professional football is full of losers.
  20. Because everyone knows that street cred is worth more than a 40 million dollar nfl contract. Lmmfao!