close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

So where was the liar born?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Vic777, May 18, 2012.

1. Vic777

Vic777

Jan 23, 2006
    Obama said he was born in Kenya to fraudulently (perhaps) obtain Foreign Student status. He said he was born in Hawaii so he could fraudulently (perhaps) run for POTUS. We still don't know where he was born, but we do know that he is a liar.

And we know the BC on the WH web site is a forgery.

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  2. IGotIt

IGotIt No Demlibtards

Aug 20, 2011
    On The Edge
    I believe he came about during the Roswell UFO incident.

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

It's suspected that his college records are sealed because he is listed as a foreign exchange student, born in Kenya. He did this in order to qualify for a foreign student loan program.

Now he says he was born in Hawaii.

In one event or the other he is lying.
    He cannot have his cake and eat it too.

We need an immediate congressional investigation to find out exactly who we elected president, and to determine what crimes he has committed.

I think it is a matter of national security that we find out the truth before November.

4. Ian Moone

Ian Moone

Apr 21, 2011
    Texas
    Sure he can. There's plenty of cake when you're king.

5. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    He can always rely on his liberal media buddies to rush to his defense by not reporting on such things.

6. Alizard

Alizard

Apr 5, 2012
    The standing joke is that after the final holocaust, the only form of life left on earth will be cockroaches.

I'm pretty sure that will have to be amended: the "birthers" cling so stubbornly that they will probably be around too.

7. Numismatist

Numismatist 5-Stand!

Nov 2, 2011
    Coast of Maine
    Suppose it could be PROVED undisputedely that he was born in Kenya.

What do you think would happen? Impeachment? Dissolution somehow? Biden becomes Prez? McCain becomes Prez? A new immediate election? We collectivley let is pass and promise not to do it again? Undo all his Legislation?

8. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    And what happens when we find out? Joe Biden becomes president? That'll fix things.

Why worry about November? The Rinos won the nomination, and Obama Lite will be elected. We'll have four years of another liar running the country.

9. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Congressional leaders, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and possibly even the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court would take Obama into the oval office and close the door behind them.

A couple of hours later, Obama would walk to a microphone and say, "effective immediately, I resign the office of the president of the United States".

Joseph Biden would then be sworn in as president and life would go on.

10. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

You know, all that pessimism isn't good for your digestion.

It's never as bad as it seems.
    Things will work out for the better.

11. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Obama's new slogan?

12. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Screw Obama, that's my slogan.

The Kenyan imposter can get his own slogan.

13. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    JBnTX
    Nope then we could start the trial, of the DNC chair, Pelosi, Reid, Holder, Hillary for treason, and OBamamoa for being a Usurper. Then we can have a mass hanging or firing squad there pick! That way we can tell all the Progressives in no uncertain terms this is what happens to Traitors. Maybe then the Liberterians can actually form there new party as the Dumocrats should be banned forever from holding office.:steamed:

14. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    So, therefore, if he committed fraud, in an amount that rises to the level of a felony….

...impeachment.

15. mgs

mgs Always Carrying Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    cogan station, pa, usa
    Who paid for his college?....and Michelle's? George Soros? Certainly not his Mom or Dad, Mike.

16. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

I'm afraid this will be like the Kennedy assasination. There are so many lies and coverups surrounding it that even if the truth is exposed, we'll never recognize it.

17. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
    Either he was lying then or he's lying now.

No two ways about it.

I wish we actually had real press, instead of the liberal butt-kiss "entertainment" press we have now.

18. automatic slim

automatic slim Walmart Shopper

May 28, 2007
    Disputed Territory
    ^^^^Classic example...

19. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

Feb 1, 2005
    PA
    Nice deflection, but the point is he either lied then, or lied now. What's "birther" about that? I'm fine with "he lied then" (which throws the birther theory out the window), so...>>>