close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

So what does everyone use for paintball?

Discussion in 'The Airgun and Paintball Club' started by fireguy129, Nov 23, 2005.

1. fireguy129

fireguy129 NRA Member 2008

May 31, 2001
    Northeast Pa, usa
    I just got into it a few months ago. Mostly rec woodsball with a bunch of friends of friends. Im currently using a spyder victor that I got off ebay for $30. Most of the other guys are using tippman a-5's. I just picked up an electronic imagine for a song, so once that comes in, hopefully we won't get painted as bad. What does everyone else use?

2. Lightsped

Lightsped peon

Jan 21, 2001
    Kennesaw, GA, US of A
    I have an A-5 with a Browning Air Cooled Machinegun shroud around a JJ barrell.

3. 2 Hawks

2 Hawks ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sep 11, 2005
    Ca/La.
  4. Piranha EVO here...Love woods ball, and rec. games.

Fireguy...If you ever get the chance, check out EMR Paintball in your beutiful state.
    http://www.emrpaintball.com

Great people, and a great place to play!!

5. brock sampson

brock sampson

Aug 15, 2005
    SE Georgia
    I'm running a DM4 right now. I also keep a custom Freeflow cocker with an E2 frame in my bag for "just in case". Then I've got a couple other cockers, Splatmasters, a Tipmann carbine, and a Spyder laying around. I may break some of these out for an upcoming scenario game. I haven't played real woodsball in a while and honestly I can't wait to get out there and relax with a few hundred other guys.

6. Notrega

Notrega

Sep 8, 2005
    looking for good woods play near Tallahassee....

any info??

7. samhane

samhane

Mar 22, 2004
    Deptford, NJ
    Smart Parts ION its a great little marker for the money.

8. Godfather

Godfather

Jun 16, 2002
    AR
    Reciently quit due to the increasing costs, but my last gun was an Evil Omen with an Empire barrel systen, and Angel Air tank w/digital reg. Made a few small tweeks to the gun and hopper (Evolution), but nothing crazy.

I loved it, and can't remember it breaking a single ball. If I get back into it I will probably buy another one.

9. pitbullk9

pitbullk9

May 23, 2004
    Rural Kansas
    Tippman 98 with a 20" barrel.

Hard to beat for reliability.

Low on Bling.

10. 8-Ball

8-Ball Old SoulSoul

Aug 30, 2004
    Illinois
  11. 1865

1865 Ultra-violent

Mar 11, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    Angel G7, Freak Barrel kit with 16 inch All American Front, Halo, MacDev Conquest Air system and I replaced my stock board with the new Tadeo/Master Tech board.

I have an addiction and a Mastercard. ;f

12. Chrck your PMs.

I have a Tippmann A-5 w/ E-Grip. I am currently running CO2, but am switching to HPA. I have a Flatline barrel as well as a Freak Jr. kit.

13. GunBomB

GunBomB oldschoolhustle

Dec 26, 2005
    The Haystack 510
    I live in NORCAL yup paintball is king out here. Two dragon intimidators. shocker, and A/C. My roomate has a DM6, Proto 5 and PM6

14. Tang419

Tang419 Glock is GUUD

Mar 19, 2005
    Cana, Virginia
    Yikes ! Id be too scared to take that kind of equipment into some of the places we play.

Im playing with a Spyder Pilot right now, started playing with a Spyder TL+ . Getting ready to move to a Tippmann A5 Stealth.

15. Dye DM6, Pure Energy 45/4500 air system, Vlocity loader.

I might be selling my DM6 to fund my Glock addiction though. :)

16. ravenkeeper98

ravenkeeper98 NRA Benefactor

Feb 24, 2007
    Sumter, S.C.
    I have a 2000 WGP Sniper II, 2002 WGP Autococker with all Palmer's Pursuit Products pnematics, and still have to build up my other Autococker that I bought just as a body.

17. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Jun 16, 2007
    Waco, Texas
    I used to have a 98 Autococker pretty tricked out but sold it awhile back since I wasn't playing much. I still have a PEC Master that I use during SWAT training. I put a expansion chamber on it and a tac light and laser also.

I haven't really played in years. Good sport that I need to get back into.